[8WR] XenMedio (Media) PRO

[8WR] XenMedio (Media) PRO [Paid] 1.7.0

No permission to buy ($40.00)
Hello :) Thank you for the great work :) I just it up on my website, and it looked great in less than a minute. Just a quick question (my apologizes if you've already answered that - I haven't found any yet):
- Is it possible to add a specific row in the splashpage, like displaying a specific category or a specific playlist?
- When you're on a media page, is it possible to display "Previous Media" and "Next Media" buttons in categories in order to go easily to the previous/next videos rather than having to go back to the splash page?

Again, sorry if you've already answered it :) And thanks again, this extension rocks!

I know that, i already enabled Youtube Data and Analytics api, but i was thinking is there some real api key to copy and paste is somewhere in xenforo and thats it?

So i have 2 questions. Where i need to paste api key in xenforo because i searched and i cant find it, and when i login to googledevs where i need to go to make that key? Is it in Credentials if yes is Oath or Public api also when i choose one of them what to click its really confusing :)

I know that, i already enabled Youtube Data and Analytics api, but i was thinking is there some real api key to copy and paste is somewhere in xenforo and thats it?

So i have 2 questions. Where i need to paste api key in xenforo because i searched and i cant find it, and when i login to googledevs where i need to go to make that key? Is it in Credentials if yes is Oath or Public api also when i choose one of them what to click its really confusing :)
  1. Go to the Google Developers Console.
  2. Select a project, or create a new one.
  3. In the sidebar on the left, expand APIs & auth. Next, click APIs. In the list of APIs, make sure the status is ON for theYouTube Data API v3.
  4. In the sidebar on the left, select Credentials.
  5. Create new Server Key.
  6. Go to the Administrate Services page on XenMedio.
  7. Click EDIT on YOUTUBE.
  8. Paste in API KEY.
  9. Profit.
This is all clearly defined in the installation instructions for XenMedio and Google's API.

Hello :) Thank you for the great work :) I just it up on my website, and it looked great in less than a minute. Just a quick question (my apologizes if you've already answered that - I haven't found any yet):
- Is it possible to add a specific row in the splashpage, like displaying a specific category or a specific playlist?
- When you're on a media page, is it possible to display "Previous Media" and "Next Media" buttons in categories in order to go easily to the previous/next videos rather than having to go back to the splash page?

Again, sorry if you've already answered it :) And thanks again, this extension rocks!
None of these features are currently available.

I gave admin Administrate Media and i dont see Administrate Media...weird. Can someone tell me what is going on?

Last edited:
Thanks for your reply ! Can I ask, I'd love to know how your trending system works. Also, I'd love to have an option to promote content on my splashpage, as in an option which would give millions of trending points to the medias I, the admin, want, without the users seeing "99999999 likes" or anything (except maybe a label, but it's not the biggest issue here) So, silly question: how could I tweak the trending score in order to promote medias as an admin, and how can I add a specific value to "$media.trending_score"?

Thanks for your help :)

I gave admin Administrate Media and i dont see Administrate Media...weird. Can someone tell me what is going on?
Your permissions are not set up correctly.

Thanks for your reply ! Can I ask, I'd love to know how your trending system works. Also, I'd love to have an option to promote content on my splashpage, as in an option which would give millions of trending points to the medias I, the admin, want, without the users seeing "99999999 likes" or anything (except maybe a label, but it's not the biggest issue here) So, silly question: how could I tweak the trending score in order to promote medias as an admin, and how can I add a specific value to "$media.trending_score"?

Thanks for your help :)
Trending scores are determined by the number of likes, comments and views, divided by the age.

Hello,

I had 6.1.3 (I think), and started noticing that I could no longer post youtube clips. So then I just upgraded my install to 1.6.5, then immediately to 1.6.6, and I followed all of your instructions, but I still keep getting the same error:

Error
Media URL did not retrieve valid data.

I got a server API form the Google link you provided. What else could be causing this issue?

Top Bottom