[8WR] XenRio (Streams) PRO

[8WR] XenRio (Streams) PRO [Paid] 1.2.6b

No permission to buy ($40.00)
I follow the FAQ again, now need to wait after Twitch take a few hours before my client ID registers in their systems. Can i PM you directly to see what i do wrong if it's not work ?

Thank you for your support.

So when Hitbox says this on their DEV sites, its not true?

Because if I change thumb links to https, they show the same image.

Sorry, if there is something I dont get here.
The Hitbox API returns an http link... what it returns is what it returns.
I follow the FAQ again, now need to wait after Twitch take a few hours before my client ID registers in their systems. Can i PM you directly to see what i do wrong if it's not work ?

PM me your details.

Hey guys, when I try to install I get this message -
My server won't let me upload folders, so I did it file by file, recreating the folders and uploading every file into them.
waN4sfi.jpg

Any ideas?

Hey guys, when I try to install I get this message -
My server won't let me upload folders, so I did it file by file, recreating the folders and uploading every file into them.
waN4sfi.jpg

Any ideas?
I dont see anything there that has anything to do with this addon.

After you PM'd me your details I feel like I must keep reiterating this... UPGRADE YOUR ADDONS. 1.1.8 is so old at this point.

On the updates , this is stated

"This is a significant and important update!
Please read all the patch notes before you install this update!"

Where are the patch notes to read before installing. I see a lot of info of what to do after installing. There's no patch note info in the file download either.

Just wondering as all I did to the forum within the last few weeks was upgrade from 1.1.8 to 1.2.1a yesterday and now https://xenforo.com/community/threa...blowing-up-my-error-logs.122439/#post-1109146

I have the addon disabled and the errors are continuing to nuke the forum.

With it enabled

IMG_0904.webp

Last edited:
On the updates , this is stated

"This is a significant and important update!
Please read all the patch notes before you install this update!"

Where are the patch notes to read before installing. I see a lot of info of what to do after installing. There's no patch note info in the file download either.

Just wondering as all I did to the forum within the last few weeks was upgrade from 1.1.8 to 1.2.1a yesterday and now https://xenforo.com/community/threa...blowing-up-my-error-logs.122439/#post-1109146

I have the addon disabled and the errors are continuing to nuke the forum.

With it enabled

Your post on the other thread seems to show that you started having server errors, which is why MySQL blew up at you. It also appears that these server errors coincidentally started happening just as you started upgrading XenRio. Your server errors really had nothing to do with XenRio, it was just a coincidence...

HOWEVER, the server errors interrupted the upgrade process of XenRio. So even after your server errors stopped, XenRio started throwing up errors because of a botched installation. Although, I don't understand why it would continue to throw up errors after you've disabled it.

My recommendation is to uninstall and reinstall XenRio. Its good practice to close your forums and backup your databases BEFORE installing/upgrading any large addons. Also, find out why your session tables are crashing.

Your post on the other thread seems to show that you started having server errors, which is why MySQL blew up at you. It also appears that these server errors coincidentally started happening just as you started upgrading XenRio. Your server errors really had nothing to do with XenRio, it was just a coincidence...

HOWEVER, the server errors interrupted the upgrade process of XenRio. So even after your server errors stopped, XenRio started throwing up errors because of a botched installation. Although, I don't understand why it would continue to throw up errors after you've disabled it.

My recommendation is to uninstall and reinstall XenRio. Its good practice to close your forums and backup your databases BEFORE installing/upgrading any large addons. Also, find out why your session tables are crashing.

got all the DB errors fixed So I turned off the forums and still had the plugin de-activated due to previous issues before upgrading. The upgrade process went smoothly...until I re-activated the plugin and all hell broke loose...again. Even afraid to un-install it thinking it will delete necessary files.

when streams are enabled...going to the website results in this:
Code:
An exception occurred: Mysqli prepare error: Table 'fps247_setup.EWRrio_streams' doesn't exist in /home/fps247/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 77

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 753
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchRow() in EWRrio/Model/Streams.php at line 77
EWRrio_Model_Streams->getFeaturedCount() in EWRrio/Listener/NavTabs.php at line 18
EWRrio_Listener_NavTabs::listen()
call_user_func_array() in XenForo/CodeEvent.php at line 90
XenForo_CodeEvent::fire() in XenForo/Dependencies/Public.php at line 495
XenForo_Dependencies_Public->_getNavigationContainerParams() in XenForo/Dependencies/Public.php at line 371
XenForo_Dependencies_Public->getEffectiveContainerParams() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 635
XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/fps247/public_html/index.php at line 13

error log:
Code:
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Table 'fps247_setup.EWRrio_streams' doesn't exist - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77

Code:
#0 /home/fps247/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('?????SELECT COU...')
#1 /home/fps247/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), '?????SELECT COU...')
#2 /home/fps247/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('?????SELECT COU...')
#3 /home/fps247/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(753): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('?????SELECT COU...', Array)
#4 /home/fps247/public_html/library/EWRrio/Model/Streams.php(77): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchRow('?????SELECT COU...')
#5 /home/fps247/public_html/library/EWRrio/Listener/NavTabs.php(18): EWRrio_Model_Streams->getFeaturedCount()
#6 [internal function]: EWRrio_Listener_NavTabs::listen(Array, '')
#7 /home/fps247/public_html/library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(90): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#8 /home/fps247/public_html/library/XenForo/Dependencies/Public.php(495): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire('navigation_tabs', Array)
#9 /home/fps247/public_html/library/XenForo/Dependencies/Public.php(371): XenForo_Dependencies_Public->_getNavigationContainerParams('')
#10 /home/fps247/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(635): XenForo_Dependencies_Public->getEffectiveContainerParams(Array, Object(Zend_Controller_Request_Http))
#11 /home/fps247/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_Message), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_Json), Array)
#12 /home/fps247/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#13 {main}

should I try re-uploading the files again?

got all the DB errors fixed So I turned off the forums and still had the plugin de-activated due to previous issues before upgrading. The upgrade process went smoothly...until I re-activated the plugin and all hell broke loose...again. Even afraid to un-install it thinking it will delete necessary files.

when streams are enabled...going to the website results in this:
Code:
An exception occurred: Mysqli prepare error: Table 'fps247_setup.EWRrio_streams' doesn't exist in /home/fps247/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 77

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 753
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchRow() in EWRrio/Model/Streams.php at line 77
EWRrio_Model_Streams->getFeaturedCount() in EWRrio/Listener/NavTabs.php at line 18
EWRrio_Listener_NavTabs::listen()
call_user_func_array() in XenForo/CodeEvent.php at line 90
XenForo_CodeEvent::fire() in XenForo/Dependencies/Public.php at line 495
XenForo_Dependencies_Public->_getNavigationContainerParams() in XenForo/Dependencies/Public.php at line 371
XenForo_Dependencies_Public->getEffectiveContainerParams() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 635
XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/fps247/public_html/index.php at line 13

error log:
Code:
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Table 'fps247_setup.EWRrio_streams' doesn't exist - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77

Code:
#0 /home/fps247/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('?????SELECT COU...')
#1 /home/fps247/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), '?????SELECT COU...')
#2 /home/fps247/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('?????SELECT COU...')
#3 /home/fps247/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(753): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('?????SELECT COU...', Array)
#4 /home/fps247/public_html/library/EWRrio/Model/Streams.php(77): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchRow('?????SELECT COU...')
#5 /home/fps247/public_html/library/EWRrio/Listener/NavTabs.php(18): EWRrio_Model_Streams->getFeaturedCount()
#6 [internal function]: EWRrio_Listener_NavTabs::listen(Array, '')
#7 /home/fps247/public_html/library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(90): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#8 /home/fps247/public_html/library/XenForo/Dependencies/Public.php(495): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire('navigation_tabs', Array)
#9 /home/fps247/public_html/library/XenForo/Dependencies/Public.php(371): XenForo_Dependencies_Public->_getNavigationContainerParams('')
#10 /home/fps247/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(635): XenForo_Dependencies_Public->getEffectiveContainerParams(Array, Object(Zend_Controller_Request_Http))
#11 /home/fps247/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_Message), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_Json), Array)
#12 /home/fps247/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#13 {main}

should I try re-uploading the files again?
If your EWRrio_streams table is missing, i can't imagine what else is missing. Have you tried UNINSTALLING XenRio? Then reinstalling?

Jaxel updated [8wayRun.Com] XenRio (Streams) PRO with a new update entry:

Version 1.2.2 CHANGELOG

• Added rudimentary support for FC2Live streaming. Embedded chat rooms are not yet available.
  • From now on, all services will be marked as DISABLED when installing this addon. Administrators now must make a conscious effort to enable the services they want to use; rather than disable the services they don't want to use.
  • Made an alteration to how Twitch's AJAX scraping as handled so that streams don't immediately show up as "OFFLINE" after viewing them. Their API changes are...

Read the rest of this update entry...

When trying to run the upgrade.xml:

Code:
Mysqli statement execute error : Can't DROP 'service_stream'; check that column/key exists

Yeah I'm completely stumped at this error. I can't click on the edit to enable to the streaming service. Just get this error instead -

Error Info
ErrorException: Fatal Error: syntax error, unexpected T_PAAMAYIM_NEKUDOTAYIM - library/EWRrio/ControllerPublic/Streams/Service.php:146

Stack trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError('EWRrio_Controll...')
#1 {main}

Request state
array(3) {
["url"] => string(58) "http://www.colgamers.com/streams/twitch-tv.10/service/edit"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Yeah I'm completely stumped at this error. I can't click on the edit to enable to the streaming service. Just get this error instead -

Error Info
ErrorException: Fatal Error: syntax error, unexpected T_PAAMAYIM_NEKUDOTAYIM - library/EWRrio/ControllerPublic/Streams/Service.php:146

Stack trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError('EWRrio_Controll...')
#1 {main}

Request state
array(3) {
["url"] => string(58) "http://www.colgamers.com/streams/twitch-tv.10/service/edit"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}
T_PAAMAYIM_NEKUDOTAYIM is the technical name for the double colon "::"

Are you currently up to date with both this addon, and XenForo?

Top Bottom