[8WR] XenRio (Streams) PRO

[8WR] XenRio (Streams) PRO [Paid] 1.2.6b

No permission to buy ($40.00)
I'm having problems that the page seems to have got stuck in a loop or something.
I would guess that it has something to do with the cron job, but I'm not sure. Why I think this might be the problem is because it's not always there. :)

I'm having problems that the page seems to have got stuck in a loop or something.
I would guess that it has something to do with the cron job, but I'm not sure. Why I think this might be the problem is because it's not always there. :)
Dude, are you in the right location? That doesn't look like any part of the XenRio (Streams) Pro [Paid] addon to me ;-)

Could you possibly make a official channel feature?

I made a mock up type thing of what it could look like. (just took the html of one channel and pasted it, ofcourse two of them won't be showing)

View attachment 45059
Similar to official channels idea, any chance for stickied channels? I pull in any channel for Minecraft but would love to sticky specific ones to the top (maybe up to 5).

You need to post the error you are getting.

It doesn't matter where on the site I was.
But now when it's enabled, it doesn't seem to do this.

Could this have been fixed when I disabled everything except Twitch?

Great addon Jaxel!

One thing that may popular is to allow the use of two tabs - one for 8WayRun approved channels, and one for public channels showing only certain games. So effectively users have the option of showing only channels that have been added by other community members.

Bug (I think?): If you click "popout", you get a duplicated effect as the original one keeps playing.

EDIT: Sometimes when I "Force Scrap", I get a timeout error. What do I need to tell my host to allow a longer timeout?

EDIT: A full width Portal block (rather than just a sidebar block) would be sweet ;)

EDIT: Totally unrelated, but how do you get your ads to display exactly as they are at 8WayRun? I.e. the top and bottom ads as well as the vertical background ads? Are the background ads just AdSense ads as well?

Just realized that if I place the Stream Module for XenPorta in the wider section of the forum it looks really bad. Any chance for a horizontal alternative .xml block featuring just the thumbnail and stream name?

Currently:
guPMrhS.png

Maybe something like:
eKroJB0.png

The livestream sidebar block isn't showing up.
Jaxel. I know you've been making a lot of progress but the [sold] version isn't showing some of the features that's on your 'custom' site? I tried to explain that the 'sidebars block of livestreams do not show. Only on the custom-versions you have on your site and this one: http://yokappa.com/. Also, I had asked about 'if the [paid] version would allow us to hide/show the chatboxes and if I would be able to have the chatboxes HIDE BY DEFAULT' and you told me that it was designed so that I could choose to default-show or default-hide (like they do on your site and http://yokappa.com/). Yet there is no provision for that whatsoever. There is not sidebars of the livestreams when viewing a livestream, and there is no ability to hide/show the chatboxes. Are these just features which will be available in the next update? I think many of us miss-understood in thinking that they were already a part of the current-version (ex: Sidebar showing livestreams and the 'hide/show' of chatboxes).

Jaxel updated [8wayRun.Com] XenRio (Streams) PRO with a new update entry:

Version 1.0.3 CHANGELOG

• Services now have a "priority" option, in addition to the previous "enable" option. Setting a service's priority will define in what order they get scraped and their orders in the multistream viewer (coming in the next version).
  • There is now a "category" system. "Games" can be put into categories and users can chose to view only a single category of games. Games can be in multiple categories.
  • The design of the channel/stream pages have been completely redesigned. Chats are now...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom