• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[8wayRun.Com] XenMedio (Media)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I deleted media old folders in library and js, then upgraded to xf-RC3. Then uploaded new media folders & files, and installed.

Now when I click on playlists(there are currently none), it shows this error at the top of the page:
Template Errors: EWRmedio_Playlists

1. Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/xarcell/public_html/xarchology.com/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(243) : eval()'d code, line 18:
    17: '; 18: foreach ($playList AS $list)

I've opened a new category, added a new media (youtube) successfully but it's not appearing in the /media page but visible on my XenPorta module. The media has also it's own page, it's accessible. Is anyone experiencing the same problem ?

Thanks.

I've opened a new category, added a new media (youtube) successfully but it's not appearing in the /media page but visible on my XenPorta module. The media has also it's own page, it's accessible. Is anyone experiencing the same problem ?

Thanks.
Check the moderation queue...

Is there something other than the "Can bypass moderation" option that affects whether or not new media goes into the moderation queue? All of a sudden, any new videos go into moderation when they're added, and all of my usergroups have the aforementioned permission set to Allow.

I know I said I wouldn't release any updates till XF Gold... but I changed my mind...
THIS IS A HUGE UPDATE! PLEASE DELETE /library/EWRmedio/ DIRECTORY FROM YOUR SERVER BEFORE UPLOADING THIS NEW VERSION! If you are a premium edition user, DO NOT delete your premium files!

[8wayRun.Com] XenMedio (Media) v1.2.6 CHANGELOG
  • Route construction has been changed and completely rebuilt to suit Session Activity.
  • When submitting a media for moderation queue, the related thread (if created), will now be placed into the moderation queue as well. The action taken on the media will be applied to the thread as well (but not vice-versa).
  • A secret (and untested/unsupported) page to rebuild youtube thumbnails has been added... if you care.
  • Erroneous template fixes and changes.
This is a big update to the way routes are constructed, please inform me of any issues.

Are there are other premium files we should save other then premium.php?
any premium XML files. Although technically after importing, you don't need them anymore (and you can always export them if you delete them by accident)

I believe he is saying the premium model (premium.php) and any of the custom premium files as in, the xml for local video and other media sites as well which you have purchased the site definitions for.

So am I to understand once the site definition has been imported, the site definition xmls only needs to be saved for future upgrades and once imported the file itself doesn't serve a functional purpose?

Facebook like button also don't work for me (like you'er post in dev's)
Edit yea it's working just not adding the IMG to facebook

I know I ...
This is a big update to the way routes are constructed, please inform me of any issues.
I got this error when trying to view playlists from the navbar:
PHP:
Template Errors: EWRmedio_Playlists
Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home1/user/public_html/xenforohispano/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(243) : eval()'d code, line 18:
17: 	';
18: foreach ($playList AS $list)
19: {

I have not created any playlists.

Salud2

I believe he is saying the premium model (premium.php) and any of the custom premium files as in, the xml for local video and other media sites as well which you have purchased the site definitions for.

So am I to understand once the site definition has been imported, the site definition xmls only needs to be saved for future upgrades and once imported the file itself doesn't serve a functional purpose?
Yeah, the definition XML files are there for importing purposes only. When you import them to your website, thats it, you're done... However, everytime you upgrade XenMedio, it will trawl the XML directory and reinstall (overwrite existing) any XML file in there. Premium members can always export the XML definitions too.

Is there something other than the "Can bypass moderation" option that affects whether or not new media goes into the moderation queue? All of a sudden, any new videos go into moderation when they're added, and all of my usergroups have the aforementioned permission set to Allow.
No, its an error on my part... open "EWRmedio/Model/Threads.php", line 20:
Code:
$writer->set('discussion_state', empty($input['bypass']) ? 'moderated' : 'visible');
Replace with:
Code:
$writer->set('discussion_state', empty($media['bypass']) ? 'moderated' : 'visible');
The actual media is bypassing moderation, but the media thread is not.

Yeah I went to do my upgrade today on this...deleted all but the premium files uploaded and got all sorts of errors..it also says now the addon isn't found, which means I can't disable, upgrade or uninstall it. It has pretty much trashed my board and I don't know how to fix it. Am I going to have to reinstall XF?

gfkdnfdl.webp

I have replaced the original files and tried to uninstall it and get this:

rmdir(/home/ownername/public_html/data/media) [function.rmdir]: Directory not empty
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in EWRmedio/Install.php at line 215
  2. EWRmedio_Install::uninstallCode() in XenForo/DataWriter/AddOn.php at line 148
  3. XenForo_DataWriter_AddOn->_postDelete() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1645
  4. XenForo_DataWriter->delete() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 114
  5. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionDelete() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  6. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  7. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/ownername/public_html/admin.php at line 13

Yeah I went to do my upgrade today on this...deleted all but the premium files uploaded and got all sorts of errors..it also says now the addon isn't found, which means I can't disable, upgrade or uninstall it. It has pretty much trashed my board and I don't know how to fix it. Am I going to have to reinstall XF?

View attachment 11982

I have replaced the original files and tried to uninstall it and get this:

rmdir(/home/ownername/public_html/data/media) [function.rmdir]: Directory not empty
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in EWRmedio/Install.php at line 215
  2. EWRmedio_Install::uninstallCode() in XenForo/DataWriter/AddOn.php at line 148
  3. XenForo_DataWriter_AddOn->_postDelete() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1645
  4. XenForo_DataWriter->delete() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 114
  5. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionDelete() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  6. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  7. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/ownername/public_html/admin.php at line 13
Of course you got errors... you have to upload the new files. Deleting the files would not affect your xenforo install AT ALL... they are files, thats all. They have nothing to do with your database.

I love the idea of this add-on and have it installed on my xenforo install but my question is, although it has probably already been asked, do you have any future plans for locally uploaded images?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom