• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[8wayRun.Com] XenMedio (Media)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just upgraded and I don't see the options either (on someone else's video) and there doesn't appear to be a specific like/report permission.

The Like and Report buttons are located in the upper right corner of the video playback screen (see attached screenshot).

If you don't see those buttons, confirm the following:

- you are upgraded to XenMedio 1.25
- you have permissions to the Like feature. I suggest setting Registered Users to Yes and otherwise leaving the default settings.
- you are not viewing a video which you submitted. You cannot Like your own videos, just as you cannot Like your own forum posts.

XenMedioLike.webp

EVERYONE! Please delete the following 3 files from /library/EWRmedio/XML/:

localvideo-f.xml, localvideo-s.xml and soundtrack.xml

I'll assume you want to fill that empty space. Go to ACP > Home > Options > XenMedio

Recent Media Count change from 6 (your current value) to 8
Popular Media change from 3 (your current value) to 4

All works good, thanks Jaxel, I have one problem though.. see image

View attachment 11622
I changed the default item width to 25% (4 per row)... if you want to change it back to 3, add this to your extra.css
Code:
.EWRmedio_Media .mediaList li { width: 33% !important; }
From the look of your forum, this would be better for you.

If you don't see those buttons, confirm the following:

- you are upgraded to XenMedio 1.25
- you have permissions to the Like feature. I suggest setting Registered Users to Yes and otherwise leaving the default settings.
- you are not viewing a video which you submitted. You cannot Like your own videos, just as you cannot Like your own forum posts.
hahahaha...I managed to "upgrade" with my 1.2.2 folder instead of the 1.2.5 one and am therefore on 1.2.2.
rolleyes.png
*facepalm* fail

The Search option for XenMedio either has a bug or lacks full functionality. If I do a partial word search and use a wildcard "*" no results appear. For example if I search for "sorc" or "sorc*" I get no results, but if I search for "sorceror" I find the related media.

found a bug with XenMedio specific to uStream

There are two types of URLs for live streaming from uStream.

1. ustream/channel/user format, an example is http://www.ustream.tv/channel/scglive
2. ustream/channel which seems to be used for major broadcasters, an example is http://www.ustream.tv/parishilton

Example 1 works with XenMedio, option 2 does not. I can have an active event and paste in any live broadcast using the format from example 1 and it will play properly. When I paste a URL using the second format, nothing plays and users are left staring at the map.

Minor issue with XenMedio. During movie playback from the Media tab I made a double post. I tried to delete it but the delete window appears behind the movie player. Eventually I figured out I could use the firefox scroll bar to move the window and make the selection.

XenMedioBug.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom