1.2 styling related questions

jadmperry

My editor icons arnt showing up correctly!
Your location may be pointing to the wrong place, probably styles/*YOUR STYLE*/xenforo/editor/icons.png either update or copy the new location: styles/default/xenforo/editor/icons.png

If you have this problem, you'll probably need to update styles/*YOUR STYLE*/xenforo/xenforo-ui-sprite.png as well.

More on this, please!!! I am having a hard time finding where this is in my style.

One place I am looking shows several tabs:
  • editor_contents.css
  • editor_js_setup
  • editor_ui.css
  • form.css

Well, it turns out that the membercard is dealt with in member_card.css ...so, the EXTRA.css seemed to be the wrong place to address this problem. I made changes in member_card.css and now it is working fine (not perfect, I will need to play with this some more, but at least I was able to get better contrast and a readable membercard).

Thanks for your help, @Azhria Lilu ! I am not sure I have identified the best or only way to deal with the problem I was having....just posting this so that others with similar questions can benefit.

Anything you want to adjust in the membercard is best doing in EXTRA.CSS it'll save you on the edits. The following guide might be useful to you in accomplishing what your wanting to do. http://xenforo.com/community/resources/membercard-styling-guide.1117/

Don't know if his is the right place but I installed 1.2 on my test board and responsive is not showing its effect.

Van someone help me if anything special needs to be done ?

No no, it's default theme and almost blank test board. I created this test board few day back itself to test 1.2

So, now at present no addon, no extra theme, nothing is installed. Should I make a fresh install of 1.2 or re-upgrading ?

A long shot but have you checked in Style Properties and ensured the Responsive is enabled? Style Properties >> Responsive Design and checked? If that is set to enabled you may want to query the issue with @Mike or @Brogan.

Reactions: DFI
Top Bottom