1. 1.3
  2. 1.4
  3. 1.5
Additional requirements
php 5.4+
License
https://atelieraphelion.com/products/license-agreement
Updates duration
12 months ($10 yearly renewal + GST for Australian Residents)
Visible branding
No
Update (2016 May 28th):
@Xon has taken over this @Daniel Hood's add-on. This product is now available for purchase again. For more information read this thread.

Send your members emails notifying them of their unread watched threads. This can be a good way to get them back to the site and engaging in threads they've forgotten about.

Admin Panel

The cron that sends the email is registered as a cron entry under the "Tools" -> "Cron Entries" page. This allows you to pick when the email will be sent. It's defaulted to the first of every month but you could make it as frequently as you want and on whichever days you want.

upload_2016-1-11_15-51-21.png

Users

Your users get the ability to unsubscribe from the email under their "Contact Details" account page. It's a separate option from the admin alerts.

upload_2016-1-11_10-53-32.png

Installation

I recommend using Add-on install & upgrade or [#] Install and Upgrade to install this addon.

This add-on was sponsored by @arn.
Author
Xon
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

5.00 star(s) 4 ratings

More resources from Xon

Latest updates

1. Bugfix update

Fix error from deferred task Populate text email replacables.
  2. Feature/Maintenance update

Use event listener hints Support "Only send watched content alerts/emails to users active in...
  3. Now under new management

I've taken over this add-on from @Daniel Hood, and it's now available on my site, Atelier...

Latest reviews

Gives that extra notice for members to come online and check unread alerts. For our forum a better option then a newsletter with top threads for example.
Essential for giving backsliders a little "poke" to come back and check out topics of interest. Works great, sent out several thousand emails on first run with no issues.
Perfect little add-on to help re-engage users who have forgotten about watched threads or haven't visited your site in a while.
A very useful addon for my forum, it does what it should do.
Sometimes a subject is forgotten, this is history with this addon.
Top Bottom