- Compatible XF 1.x versions
- Commercial, Paid License
- Updates duration
- 6 months (renew for $5)
- Visible branding
Included in the [TAC] Total Anti-Spam Collection.
Stop Human Spam by setting conditions for signatures / posts containing links / home page urls.
- Stops URLs in Profile Posts, Conversations, HomePage URL , About You (until conditions are met: Likes/number of days reg/like: post ratio)
- Stops Sneaky URLs (such as w w w mysite .com)
- Stops threads with banned words being created in title/post
- Permissions controlled (so usergroups can bypass)
- Forum Node controlled (so selected forums can bypass the rules)
- Conditions controlled (so users that meet non spam coditions are never bothered by it)
- Human spam attempt events are logged in the ACP
- This Plug-in has zero database queries overhead.
Stop posts / threads being created with banned words. These words can be in the title of the thread or the content of the post/thread. This prevents the human spammer from using their usual spam content (copy / pasted from word/txt). The human spammer can vary what they write, but after going through the hassle of not being able to create a real link / sneaky link of any sort (see below), most will just give up.
Link Post Rules
These rules prevent users who do not meet the requirement from creating links in various places.
The Link Post Rules condition's are set in the ACP and include:
- Minimum Number of Posts
- Minimum Number of Likes
- Minimum Like : Post Ratio (This should prevent many users from creating pointless posts, just to increase their post count)
- Minimum Registration Days
Stop Sneaky URLs in titles or content. If humans can't post real links, often human spammers will try to sneak broken links into posts, or thread titles, for instance: w w w . mysite . c o m. This feature stops threads / posts being created with these types of Sneaky URLs).
Signature Modify Rules
These rules prevent new users from chainging their signature from default (blank) until the conditions are met. A separate set of conditions similar to above (for link post rules) are definable in the ACP
- Turn On Link-Post-Rules For Posts && Threads
- Turn On Link-Post-Rules For Profile Posts
- Turn On Link-Post-Rules For Conversations
- Turn On Link-Post-Rules For HomePage URL
- Turn On Link-Post-Rules For About You
- Apply Link-Post-Rules To Email Addresses
- Allow External Images & Media
- Banned Thread Title Words
- Banned Post Content Words
- Stop Sneaky URLs with Regex
- Can Bypass Link-Post-Rules
- Can Bypass Signature-Modify-Rules
- Can Bypass Stop-Banned-Words
- Can Bypass Stop-Sneaky-Urls
- Fool Bot Honey Pot (to stop spam bots completely! using elegant methods that do not bother humans)
- Any Api (Use any API you want, to prevent spam bots / spam humans from registering)
- Stop Country Spam (to reduce spam from particular countries; bot/human)
- Custom Image Captcha (2nd fallback to stop spam bots)
- Bot Arrestor (to reduce the amount or resources spam bots use)
Set options in the administration control panel: ACP -> Home -> Options -> StopHumanSpam
- Related resources