1. 2.0
  2. 2.1
License
Commercial, Paid License
Visible branding
Yes, but removable with payment
If you like this add-on, please >> rate it <<

Description

Record members' total time spent online, and add it to their member profiles.

Features
  • Profile. Show member's total time online on their account profile.
  • Permissions.
    • Set who can view it.
    • Set who can hide it.
  • User option. Members can select if they want it shown (same way as for "last active").
  • Promotions. Can be used as a promotion criteria.
  • Trophies. Can be used to award trophies.
  • Search. Can be used as a search criteria.
  • Members list. Show a list of notable members based on time spent online rankings.
  • Message user info item. Can show member's total time online under their avatar in threads.
  • Customizable time formats. Show the time spent online in your preferred format.

How it works

Whenever a member browses or performs actions on your forum, their 'last active time' is recorded. When they perform another action or view another page, the time elapsed between the two actions or views is noted. If it is less than the XenForo session timeout period, the elapsed time is added to their total time spent online.

Install & Upgrade
Settings

Time Spent Online ships with sensible default settings. You can customize its behaviour as follows:
  • Set the permissions for who has the right to view members' time spent online.
    • Admin control panel -> Groups & permissions -> User group permissions
  • Set the global options on where member's time spent online is shown.
    • Admin control panel -> Setup -> Options
  • Add a Message user info element.
    • Appearance -> Styles -> Master style - Style Properties -> Settings -> Message user info elements
  • Modify the time formats.
    • All of the time formats can be modified by modifying the phrases starting with wmt_tso_format_.
    • You can insert duration components as follows:
      • {yr} years
      • {mo} months
      • {da} days
      • {hr} hours
      • {mi} minutes
      • {se} seconds
    • You can also wrap groups with square brackets. Any group which is zero will not be shown. E.g. [{yr} years] will not appear if the year count is zero.

Screenshots

1.PNG 2.PNG 3.PNG
4.PNG 5.PNG 6.PNG
7.PNG 8.PNG 9.PNG
Author
wmtech
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

5.00 star(s) 3 ratings

More resources from wmtech

Latest updates

1. v2.0.3: Bugfix Version

Bug Fix Release This upgrade is recommended for all customers. Changelog: BUGFIX: Fixed MySQL...
  2. v2.0.2: Bugfix & New Features Version

Bug Fix & New Feature Release This upgrade is recommended for all customers. Changelog: FIX...
  3. v2.0.1 Improved setup class

Improved Setup Class to better handle preinstalled Yugensoft product Added Routine for upgrade...

Latest reviews

My community and I loved the original addon by Yeugen, and wmtech is doing amazing with it as well. Responded to my tech support issues in a timely manner and even figured out special queries I needed to run in order to make it work. Top notch support, and a great return of a classic addon.
wmtech
wmtech
Thank you fpr your kind review!
Good Addon, but I have a question:
when a user disables the shown time in his/her profile, then you don't see the actual time spent online in the members list, but you still see the member at the actual position in the list and you can guess his/her time.

is there a possibility for the member to completeley disable the time counting for him/her? or disable it that you cannot see them in the memberlist under most time spent online anymore?

thanks!
Excellent add-on and Great developer ! I have asked for adding few functionality and implemented within hours. Possible Future more Improvements update.
Top Bottom