* cURL reimplemented for performance and will only be used if it can be
* Added retry methods incase JSON data times out
* Added a place holder image for games that don't have a banner
* Added new icons to SteamProfile badge
* Removed all unused SteamProfile files
Wow! It's down to ~67kb!
This version should pretty much reduce errors to near zero. I cleared the two stats tables and tested every aspect of cURL and file_get_contents. Future plans are to get SteamProfile in-game banners working (planning on it being a toggle option, as it'll increase API requests).
I'll be updating the main resource page when I can to reflect new information.
* All data is requested through the SteamAPI. No more unreliable SteamCommunity XML!
* Removed cURL from SteamBadge. Code now uses file_get_contents
* cURL is no longer used and is not a requirement for this add-on to work
If I'm spamming you guys with resource updates, I do apologize. I want to make sure you guys get the latest (tested) features and fulfilled requests. This addon has been dormant for awhile and I wanted to get it back up to speed as quickly as possible.
* Added public steam statistics pages
* Added a permission for the public steam stats
* Added an option to show or hide the steam statistics navbar tab
* Added an exception throw if the cron fails to update a user's XML data
* Organized Steam Integration options in the admin CP
* Created a second steamprofile JS to render just avatars and online state
* SteamProfiles fail to load in IE versions < 10
* To make sure Steam stats show, have it enabled in options and give users groups permission.