- Compatible XF 1.x versions
- 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5
Easily rotate any attached image in a post.
Attached images sometime are uploaded in the incorrect orientation, until now this was difficult to fix. Now you can simply click the Rotate link below the post and quickly rotate any attachments to the correct orientation.
(Example of Rotate link)
(Example of Rotate page)
(Example of Group Permissions)
Must have ImageMagick PECL Extension installed on your server. Check if you can select this:
Admin Control Panel -> Options -> Attachments -> Default Image Processor -> ImageMagick PECL Extension
If you're not able to select ImageMagick PECL Extension, contact your web host and ask them to install it.
- Follows the Can Edit permission.
- All phrases start with rotate_ for your convenience.
- Download rotate_v1.8.zip and unzip it
- Upload the Andy directory to your server, the correct location is library/Andy
- From your Admin Control Panel, go to the Install Add-on page
- Upload the addon-Rotater_v1.8.xml file
- Click the Install Add-on button
If you like this add-on, please consider sending a small donation.