Rotate 1.9

No permission to download
Compatible XF 1.x versions
  1. 1.2
  2. 1.3
  3. 1.4
  4. 1.5
Description:

Easily rotate any attached image in a post.

Attached images sometime are uploaded in the incorrect orientation, until now this was difficult to fix. Now you can simply click the Rotate link below the post and quickly rotate any attachments to the correct orientation.

(Example of Rotate link)

pic001.webp

(Example of Rotate page)

pic002.webp

(Example of Group Permissions)

pic003.webp

Requirements:

Must have ImageMagick PECL Extension installed on your server. Check if you can select this:

Admin Control Panel -> Options -> Attachments -> Default Image Processor -> ImageMagick PECL Extension

If you're not able to select ImageMagick PECL Extension, contact your web host and ask them to install it.

Features:
  • Follows the Can Edit permission.
  • All phrases start with rotate_ for your convenience.
Installation:
  1. Download rotate_v1.8.zip and unzip it
  2. Upload the Andy directory to your server, the correct location is library/Andy
  3. From your Admin Control Panel, go to the Install Add-on page
  4. Upload the addon-Rotater_v1.8.xml file
  5. Click the Install Add-on button
Sending a donation:

If you like this add-on, please consider sending a small donation.

https://www.paypal.me/andybajka

Thank you.
Author
AndyB
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

5.00 star(s) 5 ratings

More resources from AndyB

Latest updates

1. See description

Rotate v1.9 changes: 1) Updated Phrase to explain what bypass cache means. 2) Rotate link now...
  2. See description

Rotate v1.8 changes: Now follows the Can Edit Post permission so it's possible to allow...
  3. See description

Rotate v1.7 changes: Now supports non-default sized thumbnails.

Latest reviews

This is a must-have resource. It works beautifully. It is a real time saver over manually rotating images from mobile devices.
Well done, and Thank You!
This is a must-have add-on for my forum. Works beautifully. Thanks for yet another awesome add on Andy.
I'm not sure how I could accomplish rotating a picture w/o using this add-on. Other than perhaps download the picture, delete the existing attachment, rotate the picture while on my PC, then re-upload it once again. Talk about a Time-Saver, this add-on is a godsend when you need it!

With so many users snapping pics with their cellphones nowadays (many with an in-phone autorotate function), you are bound to have a real need for this add-on if your forum encourages members to upload their pictures.
Fantastic - in a time, everybody have a smartphone or tablet with photo cam, but the peopel dont understand to rotate there pictures bevor upload - this is a realy helpfull addon. Thanks Andy and thanks to share this for free, what seems to be today not normaly. :)
This is a real bug bare for me, i find when i upload from my phone this always happens and it frustrates the crap out of me. Thanks for this.
Top Bottom