Restore Strikethrough In Editor 1.0.1

No permission to download
Compatible XF 1.x versions
  1. 1.3
  2. 1.4
  3. 1.5
Visible branding
No
This add-on is not affiliated with XenForo Ltd.

This add-on restores the strikethrough button in the XenForo 1.3 editor, alongside the B I U buttons.

upload_2014-3-17_18-41-29.webp

By default the following options are enabled:
upload_2014-3-17_18-40-58.webp

The "Responsive" option will make it so that at wider widths the S button will only appear next to the B I U buttons. And at narrower widths, the button will be hidden and the current default of it appearing in the Insert drop down will be visible.

If the Responsive option is disabled, the S button will be visible in both locations.

Please enjoy :)

The add-on can only be installed on XenForo 1.3 (stable) and above.

Installation

This add-on can be installed using Add-On Install & Upgrade.

Alternatively...
  • Extract the contents of the Zip file.
  • Upload the contents of the upload folder to the root of your XenForo installation.
  • Install in the Admin CP using the provided XML file.
Author
Chris D
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

5.00 star(s) 6 ratings

More resources from Chris D

Latest updates

1. Prevents duplicate strike buttons

This version fixes the issue where multiple strike buttons could be added to the editor if...

Latest reviews

Excellent small add-on - does exactly what it says. Do not forget to update your extra.css template with proper button code if you have a custom theme without strikethrough css.
This is a simple but excellent add-on. If it could also give us the options of adding back the quote button it would be perfect.:)
A quick response to a simple, yet frustrating problem for my members since the XF 1.3 upgrade. Thanks Chris, much appreciated!! :)
Does what it says! Base setup really should include this but oh well, easy to install this.

Now I'm just typing to reach the minimum 150 character limit to where I can submit this.
Simple but much needed. Great job Chris!
A quick response to a simple, yet frustrating problem for my members since the XF 1.3 upgrade. Thanks Chris, much appreciated!! :)
Top Bottom