Q: The CC license prevents me from using this software. Can I have a custom licensing?
Custom licensing for commercial purpose is available against a small fee. Contact me
for more information.
Q: Are there more features planned for the future?
If you feel like the editor manager needs more features, please suggest them in the discussion. Currently planned features are:
- Custom dropdowns for the Froala Toolbar (Implemented in Beta 4)
- Extended full-range color picker
- Inline Spoiler BB code (Implemented in Beta 2)
- Justify BB code (Implemented in Beta 2)
- HTML BB Code (Incl. Permissions) (Implemented in Beta 2)
- Hide BB Codes (Implemented in Beta 2)
- An updated BB code overview page depending on your settings. (Implemented in Beta 3)
- Post Templates (Implemented in Beta 2)
- Dice Roll BB Code
- Full Screen Button (Implemented in Beta 4)
- Permission-controlled default text style options for users
- Ajax-Unhiding for Hide BB Codes
If your suggestions is not being scheduled for implementation, you can request a modified version.
Q: I require a modified version! Do you offer modifications?
Yes I do. Start a conversation
with me to describe me your needs. Please note, that these modifications are not
free of charge.
Q: Is this addon safe to use despite its beta status?
The addon has been freshly published a while ago. The duration of the beta status depends on your feedback. If there aren't any bug reports for a few weeks, the software is likely to leave beta status more early. Even though the software has been tested, I do not recommend to deploy this addon onto a live site just yet.
Q: Are there any known bugs?
A: See the list below. If you encounter any unlisted bugs, please report them in the discussion.
- The editor-configuration is not properly initialized on quick threads, resulting in the default editor configuration being loaded. (Fixed in Beta 3)
- Major incompatibility with various add-ons. (Fixed in Beta 3)
- The content of the editor will partially overlap with the page content when in fullscreen mode in IE11.