- Compatible XF 1.x versions
- 1.0, 1.1, 1.2
- Additional requirements
- Note: This add-on is no longer required as of XenForo 1.3
- Visible branding
This add-on is not affiliated with XenForo Ltd.
Thank you so much for donating. It is always appreciated!
Special thanks to BamaStangGuy for funding development and allowing this to be released to the community for free
Once the add-on is installed, any time a user (or an admin) changes their e-mail address, details of the change will be logged in the Admin CP > Tools > Email Change Log page.
The main results page is a paginated list with the most recent log first. You can also filter by e-mail address. The add-on also keeps track of what the original e-mail address was (at the time the add-on was installed).
You can clear the log any time and delete individual entries.
HOW TO INSTALL
The easiest way to install this add-on is if you use the Add-On Installer.
- Download the zip file.
- Extract its contents to your hard drive.
- Upload the contents of the upload folder to the root of your XenForo installation.
- Complete install via the Admin CP using the provided XML file.