Resource icon

Email Change Log 1.0.0

No permission to download

Chris D

XenForo developer
Staff member
Thank you so much for donating. It is always appreciated!

Special thanks to BamaStangGuy for funding development and allowing this to be released to the community for free :)

Gt4uyGB.png

Once the add-on is installed, any time a user (or an admin) changes their e-mail address, details of the change will be logged in the Admin CP > Tools > Email Change Log page.

The main results page is a paginated list with the most recent log first. You can also filter by e-mail address. The add-on also keeps track of what the original e-mail address was (at the time the add-on was installed).

You can clear the log any time and delete individual entries.

HOW TO INSTALL
The easiest way to install this add-on is if you use the Add-On Installer.

Alternatively:
  1. Download the zip file.
  2. Extract its contents to your hard drive.
  3. Upload the contents of the upload folder to the root of your XenForo installation.
  4. Complete install via the Admin CP using the provided XML file.

I am getting this error when trying to change a members email via the Admin area. How do I get around it?

Maybe. I disabled the add-on but still get the error. I figured it must be xenForo if it was disabled.

Bit hasty there dude... I can't find that phrase in this add-on either :)

Do you want to do a phrase search on the text of the error and see what add-on it belongs to?

I dont know if this feature is already integrated in the new Xenforo (I was online last time 1 year go) and this is why you didnt update this add-on.
But I get an error when I to enable/disable this addon.

Please correct the following errors:
  • Callback EmailChangeHistory_Install::installer is invalid (Invalid Class).
  • Callback EmailChangeHistory_Install::uninstaller is invalid (Invalid Class).

This add-on is no longer needed as this is taken care of in 1.3 and forward with the User Change Log.

Reactions: sbj
Thanks for the information. As I said, I wasnt online for a long time and now I update all my add-ons. And this problem occured. But I know now.

I cant deinstall this. What should I do?

Have you deleted the files from your server already?

Try downloading again and re-uploading all of the files. Then try to uninstall.

Reactions: sbj
Since XF 1.3 this add-on has not been needed due to a comprehensive change logging system.

Top Bottom