[CSCN] Moving Staff Tools to Nav Group

Unmaintained [CSCN] Moving Staff Tools to Nav Group 1.0.1

No permission to download
Compatible XF 2.x versions
  1. 2.2
Additional requirements
Not compatible with CSCN-Anniversary Style.
License
©2021 Shiki Suen. No repost tolerated unless written permission by Shiki Suen.
Updates duration
When necessary.
Finally, I decided to make this feature (previously exclusive in CSCN-Anniversary theme) into a standalone addon. This plugin turns the XF original staff bar into three parts:

1. The enhanced Alert menu: For Moderators, if there are incoming new reports or approval queue items, the bell icon will be turned into a badged alarm-clock icon indicating moderators & administrators their existence.

2. In the top-right side of Alert menu, the entry links (as badged icons) of reports & approval queue always shown up. // Its CSS style has been specifically tweaked in this style to make sure it always look good in most 3rd-party styles.

3. The wrench-screwdriver icon (to the left of user menu icon) functions as an admin-only button to AdminCP. However, if you installed any add-ons with entries added to the staffbar moderators menu, then this wrench-screwdriver icon will be also available to moderators and will show a dropdown menu containing those new entries introduced by those add-ons.

This is what the alert menu icon looks like when there are things grabbing moderators' attention:
1620239018896.png

And this is what the alert menu icon looks like when there's nothing in the approval queue and report queue:
1620239110943.png

When you mouse-hover the mod badge icons, there's a background color change. It is barely noticable if you have set the menu header background with light colors (like XF 2.x default style). This is what it looks like with dark menu header background (on my friend's website with XenTR Revolution style installed):
1620239506470.png

Enjoy.
Author
ShikiSuen
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

5.00 star(s) 5 ratings

More resources from ShikiSuen

Latest updates

1. 1.0.1 update for compatibilities with other CSCN-branded addons.

This update changed the addon folder from "cscn/navStaffTools" to "CSCN/navStaffTools" to keep...
  2. 1.0.0 Update

See the description of this addon.

Latest reviews

Amazing ! Easy to follow and is a "must do" for any forum. Thank you so much for this! I just started using xenforo and this is awesome!
Amazing ! works well and it's very useful with the logo in navbar too. it should be implemented in XF 2.2.1 !
Amazing! Thank you so much. I was like... "meeeeh, it looks fake" but what a good job. We hope to see more tutorials ;D they are amazing.
From day one of using XF I have always wanted a way to move the staff links elsewhere. This is a brilliant solution and can't thank you enough for sharing!
ShikiSuen
ShikiSuen
It still shows up on your iPhone.
Just tried on main and child themes and it works perfectly! Thank you very much for this template modification.
ShikiSuen
ShikiSuen
You're welcome.
Top Bottom