1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Contact Us Thread 1.0.7

Creates a thread when the Contact Us form is used.

Tags:
  1. Xon
    Compatible XF Versions:
    License:
    MIT Licence
    Visible Branding:
    No
    When the Contact Us form is used, this addon will create a thread in a specified forum.

Associates the thread ownership with the logged in user or as a guest user, and uses a phrase to format the message contents.

The username for guest users must pass the configured username requirements, but may be an existing username.

Respects the targeted forum's default prefix.

Phrases (depending on if the user is logged in or not):
    • ContactUs_Message_User
    • ContactUs_Message_Guest

Variables sent to the phrase:
    • username
    • subject
    • ip
    The phrase may accept bbcode.
    By default, the phrase ContactUs_Message_Guest will render the email into the message.

Installation

I recommend using Add-on install & upgrade or [TH] Install and Upgrade to install this addon.

Contributing features or bug fixes
    Please create a Github Pull request via the "Find more info at github.com..." link.

Contributions

If you appreciate this addon, please consider a contribution via PayPal. Details will be provide via private conversation.

Please contact me if you wish for different licencing arrangements.
    worrorfight, duyetdev, rafass and 3 others like this.

Recent Updates

1. Add-on compatibility update
  2. Bugfix release
  3. Feature update release

Recent Reviews

1. otto
    otto
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.4
    Hello, this is a must have addon in every bigger forum. It makes it much better to handle contact messages. Thanks Xon. :)
  2. Titans
    Titans
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.0
    Works as intended out of the box, thanks so much for this addon as i needed something exactly like this. This really though should be a default xenforo core feature!