1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CK editor/Redactor in XenForo admin panel 1.4.2

Integration of html editors with Bb Codes support for html pages, help pages, email and notices.

1. cclaerhout
    Compatible XF Versions:
    CC by
    Visible Branding:
    CK editor/Redactor in XenForo admin panel
    By C├ędric Claerhout

This addon will not be integrated to the frontend
    See here why

This product will add the CKEditor (or Redactor) to your XenForo html pages, help pages, users email, and notices. If you need to configure the editor, please read the official documentation. There are one admin template that will help you to do that: sedo_pck_configuration.

Since 1.1 version: option to parse Bb Codes
    Since 1.2 version: option to use the XenForo default Editor (it's not possible to use the BBM or TinyQuattro - ref)

Use an auto installer Addon or upload files/import xml

No support for this: a problem? => you fix it

1. Demo2.png
    2. admin_help.png
    3. admin_notices.png
    4. admin_opts.png
    5. public_help.png
    6. public_notices.png

Recent Updates

1. Version 1.4.2 released
  2. Version 1.4.1 released
  3. Version 1.4.0 released

Recent Reviews

1. dentoffe
    Version: 1.4.2
    Thank you so much for this works like a charm! Editing pages with this is really easy and nice do! I made a few nice pages thanks to this resource and they look good!
  2. TakuanDaikon
    Version: 1.4.2
    So far I had only made pages that use custom PHP classes to generate the page, and had never needed to edit a pure HTML page until today. I *can* write the page in that little plain textbox, but really didn't want to bother.

I just tried out this plugin, and so far I really love it. Thanks a ton!
  3. Sage Knight
    Sage Knight
    Version: 1.0
    Thank you! Just what I needed. I'm hoping to see a front end version myself. Ck just looks gorgeous on xenForo
  4. yavuz
    Outstanding, looking forward to a frontent version of this. Two thumbs up!
  5. Mike Creuzer
    Mike Creuzer