3. 1.4
License
Creative Commons BY 3.0 license
Visible branding
No
Custom User Fields Permissions

Addon presentation
This addon allows you to set permissions for Custom User Fields:
  • Input permissions: select which usergroups can access and edit the custom field (supports the 3 original locations)
  • Output permissions on profile pages: select which usergroups can access the custom field on profile pages
  • Output permissions in message user info: select which usergroups can access the custom field in message user info
Disclaimer
I've done this addon for my own needs. I share it because it might be useful for some of you. I will not support it. If you want to update it, add new functions, feel free to do it using the Creative Commons BY 3.0 license.
  • screenshot.webp
    screenshot.webp
    46.7 KB · Views: 972
Author
cclaerhout
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

5.00 star(s) 2 ratings

More resources from cclaerhout

Latest updates

1. Version 1.0.1 released

Version 1.0.1 released Sanitize some string in option of admin side to avoid XSS breach (Thanks...

Latest reviews

Thanks for this nice addon. Just what I needed to give members of a group the permission to show some custom user profiles that should be hidden for regulair users. Perfect!
Thank you. I've just begun using this and this is an indispensible addon making the custom fields usable without worrying too much about the spamming that will happen without them.
Top Bottom