2. 1.3
  3. 1.4
License
Creative Commons BY 3.0 license
Visible branding
No
Help Pages Wrapper Manager

Addon presentation
This extension adds a layer to control your Help pages including the default ones. With it you can:
  • Set their display order
    With the XenForo default system you could already but not for the default ones: Bb Codes, Terms, Cookies, etc.
  • You can hide them globally or by usergroups
    They will be only hidden, with the direct url, they still can be accessed
  • You can make some of them the children of one
    The system only supports one level of parent/child. If you want to get and display the list of children in the parent, insert where you want:
    Code:
    {childrenList}
  • You can also embed some posts in your Help page
    To do this, insert this where you want to insert your post (be sure to have its post id):
    Code:
    {post:postId}
    Some options to delete lines of the post or hide its images are available (ref).
Please note that this addon overrides the default index template of the help page (help_index) and replaces it with a new one (sedo_new_help_index)

To configure this extension, go to the XenForo options and look for "Help Wrapper Manager".

I've done this addon for my own needs. I share it because it might be useful for some of you. I will not support it. If you want to update it, add new functions, feel free to do it using the Creative Commons BY 3.0 license.
  • Options.webp
    Options.webp
    37.7 KB · Views: 775
  • results1.webp
    results1.webp
    30.7 KB · Views: 761
  • results2.webp
    results2.webp
    28 KB · Views: 750
Author
cclaerhout
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

More resources from cclaerhout

Latest updates

1. Version 1.2.3 released

Version 1.2.3 released Repack version 1.2.2 to fix a class name
  2. Version 1.2.2 released

Version 1.2.2 released Sanitize some string in option of admin side to avoid XSS breach (Thanks...
  3. Version 1.2.1 released

Version 1.2.1 released Fix a bug when a post was inserted in the help page and didn't use any...
Top Bottom