1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A guide to XenForo 1.2 and templates

The Times They Are a-Changin'. Guide to Templates in XenForo 1.2.

1. Chris D
    This resource is not affiliated with XenForo Ltd.

Introduction

With XenForo 1.2 needs to come a new mentality when dealing with templates. Lots of things have changed in this regard. And it's important for us as forum admins and developers that we change with the times, rather than getting...
    You do not have permission to view the full content of this resource.
    Edvard, tyteen4a03, Alex S and 38 others like this.

Recent Reviews

1. Hoffi
    Hoffi
    4/5,
    Good and full of correct informations.
    1. Chris D
      Author's Response
      Good and correct, but obviously not good and correct enough to receive 5 stars? Thanks!
  2. sinucello
    sinucello
    5/5,
    very helpful, thanks
  3. Aayush
    Aayush
    5/5,
    Nice article.
    Being a dev, trying to edit templates this sometimes causes pain.
    There should be some option to disable it though
    *TMC*
    Would love to see brogan kill a kitten!
  4. Moddis
    Moddis
    5/5,
    Thanks.. time to change.
  5. MJD
    MJD
    5/5,
    thk u :)
  6. ForestForTrees
    ForestForTrees
    5/5,
    Thanks, Chris, very helpful.
  7. ExpertPixels.com
    ExpertPixels.com
    5/5,
    Cheers mate, greatly appreciated especially as i am going to be releasing xf styles.. this is a great / well written tutorial i can use to ensure my work is of the highest quality.
  8. fos
    fos
    5/5,
    Great article. I have added this to my watch list. I will need to come back and review frequently.
  9. Razasharp
    Razasharp
    5/5,
    Thanks for this great guide. We were actually considering making minimal changes to templates in our XF skin to make updates easier (we just don't have as much time for our forums thesedays) but perhaps we won't have to be so strict after all...
  10. dwdmadmac
    dwdmadmac
    5/5,
    Took me some time to get around to reading this, but thank you very much Chris! This has helped me tremendously!