- Articles will now highlight the articles tab when viewed, instead of the "Forum" tab.
- Article tools will now change to "edit" when promotions already exist.
- Added Touch Punch support to layout management pages so they work on mobile phones.
- BUG FIX: fixed compatibility with the recent changes to XenMedio.
- Added support for YouTube videos in the Feature Slider. When promoting an article to a feature, simply put the ID of the YouTube video into the video field below the image field. Images are still required for features though, as the image is used as the background for the video holder. In addition, users can elect (on the settings screen) not to have videos show up on their portal; in which case, it will fall back to the image.
- The category filter now unchecks to hide categories, instead of checking to hide categories. Why this is an issue, I have no idea... but some of you seemed very adamant about this.
- Widgets that have their own callback listeners can now use the XenForo "hint" system.
- Certain included pre-packaged widgets now use the XenForo hint system, which should improve resource consumption.
- Small changes to the header tags on article pages that should make articles show up better in Facebook.
- NEW: Added a "Featured Events" widget for the newest version of XenAtendo2.
- FIXED: Fixed a bug in the Threads Recent (and x5) widgets that prevented the use of the inline moderation system.
- Changed event listeners from switch-case statements, to XenForo's event hint system. This should provide a marginal boost to performance with larger forums.
- Changed a few private functions to protected. This will allow third-party modders an easier time extending XenPorta2.
- Threads Widgets: now displays participation avatar for the current user, as well as marks for watched threads.
- Threads Widgets: disabled the inline moderation boxes. They can never really work correctly because of varying permissions between forums.
PLEASE READ THIS UPDATE BEFORE PATCHING!
The purpose of this update is to increase conveyance of the article layout settings when promoting an article. In the past, when you promoted an article, each article had it's own individual article settings. So if you then went and edited your default article settings, it would not affect articles that had been previously promoted.
This update changes this procedure so that you can make articles conform directly to the default settings, without having their own settings applied. Because of these changes, ALL CURRENT ARTICLE SETTINGS WILL BE WIPED OUT! Your promotions will remain intact, but the article layout settings for all promoted threads will be reset to the default.
This is just something that needs to be done to implement this new system. I apologize for the inconvenience, but its better for everybody in the long run.
Please remember to finish uploading all files before you run the upgrade script.
- When promoting an article, there is now an option for "Use custom article settings". If unchecked, your article will use your default promotion settings as defined in your admin CP. If you check this option, it will enable several additional options allowing you to define custom settings specific to the article.
- Added a new widget for DiscordApp.com
As usual, hotfixes do not require you to run the upgrade script if you are already up to date with the current version number. Just upload the files and you should be good to go.
- When I updated the threads widgets to fix the "compact" layouts in the last update, I ended up breaking the full-sized layouts. This hotfix fixes that.
- This is a HOTFIX to fix the compatibility issues in XenForo 1.5.3. (explained here).As usual, hotfixes do not require you to run the upgrade script if you are already up to date with the current version number. Just upload the files and you should be good to go.