[XTR] FTSLider - Featured Thread Slider

[XTR] FTSLider - Featured Thread Slider 1.1.7

No permission to download
This week I will be releasing a new version compatible with XF 2.2.1 so that for users do not wait any longer. There will be no new additions to existing features in this version. In this version, our goal is to just fix compatibility issues.

But, we would like to say, the main update will include a sweeping change.
Some of planned changes as below,
  • Slider system will be change (New effects and more controls can use)
  • RTL support will be add.
  • We will implement a repository, where previous images used can be selected for re-use.
  • Also, after the main update slider images will be resize automatically to selected size.
  • Featured thread page will be change like as a CMS blog.

As you know, This is a free product and it will continue same status, but do not forget that we need time to enable us to offer you more efficient and advanced release. We had a plan by examining all the feedbacks written by users and we evaluated them.

To tell the truth, 30% of a well-established changes have been completed.

1603296732337.webp

We expect your understanding and support during this process as a result, some paid product updates may prevent this work. Being patient in this journey will confirm positive results for all of us.

Respects

Oh it worked with VPN but looks like my previous account:

The e-mail address you have entered has been banned by the administrator.

Nice one...

And with other email:

Your recordings have been rejected because they look like spam-like or automated behavior. For more information or assistance, please contact the administrator.

:(

Last edited:
So it's updated to new version, but after logging in to site I just see "no permissions to download".

Oh it worked with VPN but looks like my previous account:

The e-mail address you have entered has been banned by the administrator.

Nice one...

And with other email:

Your recordings have been rejected because they look like spam-like or automated behavior. For more information or assistance, please contact the administrator.

(n)
Hi;
Could you please let me know your account details with conversation.
I will check it.

Anyone converted/imported XF1 CTA Featured Threads to this add-on?
I can see the database table xd_ftslider_features holds the list of Featured Threads used by this add-on, but wanting to determine which table holds the corresponding list of uploaded/attached image for the featured thread? (It doesn't appear to be xf_attachment)

Top Bottom