[XTR] FTSLider - Featured Thread Slider

[XTR] FTSLider - Featured Thread Slider 1.1.7

No permission to download
Any idea how to require approval for regular registered users featuring a thread?

I keep trying to register and get this message, any suggestions?

Your registration has been rejected as it resembles spam-like or automated behavior. Please contact the administrator for further information or assistance.

Last edited:
I keep trying to register and get this message, any suggestions?
Your registration has been rejected as it resembles spam-like or automated behavior. Please contact the administrator for further information or assistance.

Could you please contact me via conversation? I will try to help you. (y)

I cannot find the download link, where is it please?

On this page it says no permissions to download.

I cannot find the download link, where is it please?

On this page it says no permissions to download.

@Mr Lucky ;
Could you please try it again after the XF license verification?
You may verify your account following URL,

Regards.

If a user has been deleted, then instead of their Avatar showing in the descripton there is a question mark

Obviously the Avatar can't show because it no longer exists, but there needs to be something more elegant. Either just a default avatar image we can choose in options or maybe nothing. No need to even show the deleted user name IMO.

Screenshot 2022-02-05 at 10.06.27.webp

If a user has been deleted, then instead of their Avatar showing in the descripton there is a question mark

Obviously the Avatar can't show because it no longer exists, but there needs to be something more elegant. Either just a default avatar image we can choose in options or maybe nothing. No need to even show the deleted user name IMO.

View attachment 264372

You are absolutely right, thank you for this nice feedback. Added to the to-do list. 🍻

I tried to install it, but it is too complicated to use unless you are Super neard and know what you are doing.

Installing and Enabling the slighter is easy, but to simply show it in a particular forum requires rocket sience. You should should make it easy for users to use this ADD on - it is difficult and requires technical knowledge.

I would rather pay for an add on like this if it is usefriendly then have it for free and complicated.

It can't be difficult to make a simple scroller, choose which forum you want it to be displayed on and finish.

Last edited:
Untitled.jpg
So this happened to the slider scroll button. Has it happened to someone and how do you fix it?
I believe it's something to do with Kirby's Font awesome manager, perhaps it's blocking these FA icons from showing? What are their names so I can try to unblock it manually?

Last edited:
Would it be possible to remove the AUTHOR, DATE and YEAR from the BAR and insert the thread Title there? for me it makes no sense to have it different ?

What is the difference between this addon and this other one:

Thanks.

Top Bottom