[XTR] FTSLider - Featured Thread Slider

[XTR] FTSLider - Featured Thread Slider 1.1.7

No permission to download
Also, the "Slider Content Characters Limit" doesn't appear to work either unless I'm missing something.

5 € to the first person who finds/posts a usable download link (apart from the following) for the addon.
I only have this one: https://xentr.net/resources/xtr-ftslider-featured-thread-slider.30/

1680981086946.png

But there is nothing with permission ... I deposited my XF license.

EVERY TIME I want to download a new version I find a wolf, it sucks. No other addon gives me such a headache as this one. Habs otherwise found somehow via Google detours - but then not anymore.
I can't fiddle around there for 1-2 hours every time until I happen to come across it.
Would be grateful for help.
Good evening.

Last edited by a moderator:
5 € an den ersten, der mir einen brauchbaren Downloadlink (ausser dem folgenden) zu dem AddOn findet/postet.
Ich habe nur diesen hier: https://xentr.net/resources/xtr-ftslider-featured-thread-slider.30/

View attachment 284351

Aber da ist nix mit permission ... Meine XF Lizenz hab ich hinterlegt.

JEDES MAL wenn ich da eine neue Version runterladen will such ich mir einen Wolf, es ist zum kotzen. Kein anderes Addon bereitet mir so ein Kopfzerbrechen wie dieses. Habs sonst irgendwie über Google-Umwege gefunden - dann jetzt aber doch nicht mehr.
Ich kann nicht jedesmal 1-2 Stunden da rumdaddeln bis ich mal zufällig drauf stosse.
Wäre über Hilfe dankbar.
Schönen Abend euch.

it is free, you have to verify your token/domain.

1680981789440.webp

Yes, thanks! Just ran it and found that I already have the version...;)
Doesn't matter. Tell me your PayPal, I still get the 5 €.

LG: Tammy

Last edited by a moderator:
Greetings! I currently noticed a bug with the addon. This is the following. Once I attempt to feature a thread, this works properly, though when I try to view these featured threadsView attachment 270964 if there has been only 1 thread featured, 2 blocks of the same thread will be displayed. As shown in the image.
The first block is empty. Looks like a bug there. As for the other one, I have seen something similar on another forum. Maybe there is not enough in it yet? I know this is a post from a year ago. Do you still have this issue or has that been solved by more and more threads that have been added to the list?

I have another question, is it possible that this one automatically adds the image from the post that is used between the IMG tag instead of clicking the 'Feature' button and adding it?

Top Bottom