[XTR] Old Thread Notice

[XTR] Old Thread Notice 1.0.3

No permission to download
@XDinc ,
seems this doesn´t work in themehouses UI.X styles. Any chance you could add this? BTW: are you deleting accounts on a regular basis over at xentr? Was trying to log-in but my account wasn´t found.

Thank you for your work.
Everything works fine except for "unapprove" option.
If I check this option, post/thread will be put into moderation queue but no one (SuperAdmin included) has the ability to approve or best, approved but still into moderation queue.

Has anybody tried this on 2.2? If so, will the notice be displayed for non-registered users now that they have the ability to create content?

XDinc updated [XTR] Old Thread Notice with a new update entry:

Changelog 1.0.3

XenForo 2.2.x Compatibility Update
  • Confirm XF 2.2+ support
1.0.3 - Change log
  • Add-on templates updated.
  • Display positions updated.
  • Requires php 7.0+
  • Supports only XF2.2+
  • Unapprove (message_state 'moderated') new messages in old threads option bug fixed.
  • In this release some of modifications / optimizations has been applied for XF 2.2.+
Note: Please do not install the 1.0.3 version, if you are using lower...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Just FYI:

Don't uninstall the old version until after you install this new version - that way it imports your old settings and usergroup permissions and all you have to update is the nodes where you want the notice to appear.

Since the new version has a different name, after installing you will see both versions and you can then uninstall the old [XD] version and use FTP or File Manager to delete the old [XD] files.

Is it possible to show the notice with years and days, it looks a bit odd to see:

There was no answer in this thread for more than 2,000 days.

I'm sorry but I don't agree with having to make 3 posts on your site just to download this addon. I have enough to take care of without having to make posts that add to a site. If you remove this requirement, I'll consider using your addons but until then I am walking away as I don't agree with forcing people to make posts just to help you get content.

Annoying, as with one of your other add-ons. I'd have had this if I didn't need to sign up to a forum I can't read.

Top Bottom