• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

xPortal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah sorry keep adding news to my site and not here.

xPortal is on the route to RC release next week. This week I had to put all work on hold to prep for classes starting Monday. So far my beta testers have found a few bugs that I need to work out first before releasing the next version. I was going to go with 1.0 Beta but decided to go with 1.0 RC as the portal is stable enough to run on live sites.

1.0 RC included features:
1. Admin area finished
2. Portal width bug fixed
3. Proper pulling of latest threads and posts
4. Add images to zip file

Steve, in your portals RC, will the news module be able to post images centered in posts? Thanks for working on this addon btw I'm eagerly awaiting the RC :)

Do you mean BBCode parsing?
I really don't know lol for instance, when I use xenporta (which I don't anymore because of this problem) I try to insert a picture into a post to display on the front page, but in xenporta it only shows up as a thumbnail on the right hand side.I was wondering if in your portal it will display the way I post it, centered and not a thumbnail

Hmmm I will see about adding that before RC release next week. Does the image keep a specific dimension or does it display full size?

Hmmm I will see about adding that before RC release next week. Does the image keep a specific dimension or does it display full size?

It just keeps showing up as the same size thumbnail it doesn't display full size on the right hand side. I want to be able to post pictures to the front page the same way as they appear in the thread, the way I format it if I center it :)

Also it isn't a bug on my end, that's just the way it is across all the xenforo installs I've worked on with xenporta it's all the same :(

Yea no problem :) as long as the rc can post images their full size and position they are in the original thread that it pulls their news from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom