Resource icon

XMWidgets - bd Widget Framework Extension [Paid] 1.4.1

No permission to buy ($15.00)
Well, originally that was the plan. However there haven't been many suggestions and there's a lot of widgets already in existance.

Well, originally that was the plan. However there haven't been many suggestions and there's a lot of widgets already in existance.
Yeah, I don't know how you can "make more widgets" without suggestions of what people would like to see. ;)
I'm pretty sure requests would help - and if the request has already been done some way by somebody input provided to the requestor on how to do it.

just purchased this. great widget.

Is it possible to include thread prefixes for the "similar threads" feature? That would make this widget perfect! :)

Ah, editing the canvas size in xm_widgets_users_cloud worked. Thanks!

Any way to edit here to remove the default avatars and only show the custom ones?

Your "Similar Threads" widget is easily the most used add-on on my community! Please could you add a "Similar Resources" too? Would really appreciate it. Thanks!

Your "Similar Threads" widget is easily the most used add-on on my community!

I just started using this as well with the widget displayed at the bottom of the page rather than as a sidebar after getting some user feedback. However, the threads displayed are often not at all similar to the original - is there any way to improve the algorithm for selecting similar threads @Daniel Hood?

I just started using this as well with the widget displayed at the bottom of the page rather than as a sidebar after getting some user feedback. However, the threads displayed are often not at all similar to the original - is there any way to improve the algorithm for selecting similar threads @Daniel Hood?
I need examples. Feel free to pm me, I have to figure out what's triggering it to appear as similar when it's in fact not.

For example, in the TAZ thread "Similar Threads Issues":

upload_2014-9-22_9-19-14.webp

The algorithm seems to have zeroed in on the word "issues" regardless of the cause.

Results are pretty similar to what you get when you search your site for "similar threads issue". There's honestly not much I can do about that. I'll look at the code and see if I can make any minor improvements. Getting it to not match based on one word matching is probably not going to happen though. Same thing with the thread titled "Those 'Good Bye' threads". Unforutentely the human brain knows it's not relevant but because it contians a word in both titles, a computer thinks it's x% (not calculating it right now) similar.

Top Bottom