Resource icon

XMWidgets - bd Widget Framework Extension [Paid] 1.4.1

No permission to buy ($15.00)
I did but it is not working, the two i liked most are the attachment slider and the related. Visit http://www.hottestgist.com/threads/flavour-donates-musical-instrument.676/ you will see i have the related under it show related but it does not show the attachment like the demo on the image on your site. again when i use the slider it does not slide and it doesn't resize the image it show full image size they by messing up the size because some of the images are so wide.

If did not need the add on i will not pay for it, all i want is some assistance to get it working as described on your overview page.
Two of the features are what interest me most, 1. attachment slider 2. related content, visit http://hottestgist.com/threads/klm-airline-to-replace-planes-in-nigeria.675/ you will see i already have related thread add on enabled but it is a free add on and does not support showing the attachment that was why i purchased yours

all i want is some assistance to get it working as described on your overview page.
I understand that. However, you need to have a reasonable expectation in response time. Under 23 hours, on the weekend nonetheless, is not a reasonable amount of time to lapse before getting upset. I generally have quick responses but I'm not always available to hop on the computer right that second and start troubleshooting things. You're going to need to have some patience.

Two of the features are what interest me most, 1. attachment slider 2. related content, visit http://hottestgist.com/threads/klm-airline-to-replace-planes-in-nigeria.675/ you will see i already have related thread add on enabled but it is a free add on and does not support showing the attachment that was why i purchased yours
My overview doesn't show the similar threads widget displaying attachments. Maybe I misunderstood what you mean but I think you're confusing features of different widgets.

As far as the attachment slider, I just loaded your site and it looks like it's working (unless that's a different widget).

Yes the only slide on the site is CTA Featured Threads and Portal, but i was thinking that yours was meant to slide out from either left or right side of the forum, i created a widget with your and the image occupied the whole page it did not resize the images. Can you send me a link to any forum that it is working, i hope i am not mistaken your add on for another.

so far so good, works fine with 1.5.6 and widget framework (y)

what do you think about a random attachments module, maybe even from selected categories? :)