Resource icon

XMWidgets - bd Widget Framework Extension [Paid] 1.4.1

No permission to buy ($15.00)
1.2 the newest as well as the bd widget 2.3.5. thats strange.
Were your users banned before the "is_banned" column was introduced? Next time you see it, find the username and look in your "xf_user" table in the database for that user and at the "is_banned" column. If it indicates they aren't, that's the issue.

Is there a "members who visited in the last 24 hours" widget that works with bd?
There doesn't seem to be and it's been requested to me a few times so I think I'm going to add it soon.

Reactions: DRE
Was going to buy this but after clicking on the Buy Now icon and waiting for 8 minutes and nothing coming up I gave up. :(

Your site was down for a while last night (after you PMed me about the Promoted Content stuff).

Again? I knew it went down yesterday at some point due to
Hello,

There was a temporary issue with the MySQL server which is now fixed. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
but I didn't know it went down again? It seems to be somewhat slow sometimes today, hopefully they resolve it soon.

Информация об ошибке
ErrorException: Undefined variable: users - library/XMWidgets/Users/Thread.php:32
Сгенерирована пользователем: админ, 5 мин. назад
Трассировка стэка
#0 /home/s/sm42/forum.xxx.su/public_html/library/XMWidgets/Users/Thread.php(32): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined varia...', '/home/s/sm42/fo...', 32, Array)
#1 /home/s/sm42/forum.xxx.su/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer.php(637): XMWidgets_Users_Thread->_render(Array, 'forum_list', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public))
#2 /home/s/sm42/forum.xxx.su/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/Core.php(338): WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer->render(Array, 'forum_list', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public), Object(_WidgetFramework_ArrayOfString))
#3 /home/s/sm42/forum.xxx.su/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/Core.php(250): WidgetFramework_Core->_renderWidgetsFor('forum_list', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public), '???????????<!--...')
#4 /home/s/sm42/forum.xxx.su/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/Listener.php(62): WidgetFramework_Core->renderWidgetsFor('forum_list', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public), Array)
#5 [internal function]: WidgetFramework_Listener::template_post_render('forum_list', '??????<!-- Viet...', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public))
#6 /home/s/sm42/forum.xxx.su/public_html/library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(58): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#7 /home/s/sm42/forum.xxx.su/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(195): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire('template_post_r...', Array, 'forum_list')
#8 /home/s/sm42/forum.xxx.su/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Public.php(110): XenForo_Template_Abstract->render()
#9 /home/s/sm42/forum.xxx.su/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php(119): XenForo_Template_Public->render()
#10 /home/s/sm42/forum.xxx.su/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(604): XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderContainer(Object(XenForo_Template_Public), Array)
#11 /home/s/sm42/forum.xxx.su/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
#12 /home/s/sm42/forum.xxx.su/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#13 {main}
Содержимое запроса
array(3) {
["url"] => string(25) "http://forum.xxx.su/"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

3 things:

1) That widget can only be placed with the position 'thread_view', it requires a thread id. It's to display who has seen a thread, if a thread isn't being viewed, how would that work?
2) You have debug mode enabled, otherwise that wouldn't show. Debug mode is fine to keep on if it's only for your ip, you should not operate your forums live and in debug mode 100% of the time.
3) You can fix this by adding
PHP:
$users = array();
before
PHP:
if (isset($params['thread']['thread_id']))
in file: /library/XMWidgets/Users/Thread.php.

Hi. Not displayed title Attachment Slide Show. What I need to do right?

Attachments

• title.webp
    title.webp
    59.9 KB · Views: 17
That was intended by design. it looks better when you have out of the side bar (in the side bar too in my opinion).

Top Bottom