XML Sitemap for XenForo 1.3 [Not needed, included in 1.4]

Thanks for the add on.

Unfortunately I get a server error when trying to run it. I do have quite a large forum, over 1,000,000 posts.

After I select "run", the browser just waits for about 30 secs and returns the following error.
Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, email@mydomain.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

The URL is:
admin.php?cron/cemzoo_rebuild_sitemap/run&_xfToken=2%2C1333995425%2Cc78697e1ddf6067b43efeg5tre832f4a1de2019d

Any idea on how to get this to work? A sitemap is vital.

Thanks.

How can I prevent one forum not to be added i the sitemap ? I have a forum "Free Chat" with full of useless posts , I do not want this forum to be added in the sitemap ? Can you help thanks ? by the way I am still using Simple Sitemap1.1.0

Just tried to upgrade it, the cache rebuild stopped and then the entire forum was gone (black page) and the admin area was 'unstyled' and the 'java' stopped working. Fortunately I was able to restore a database backup (moved the forums to the new location few minutes ago). Have disabled the plugin and hope I'll be able to re-install the new version, that won't create thousands of files as the old one was doing. Though I'm pretty apprehensive after this 'fun' I already had with it :(

I'm getting an error that says "Please enter a valid callback method." when I try to install this Add-on...
Any ideas?

Thanks for the add on.

Unfortunately I get a server error when trying to run it. I do have quite a large forum, over 1,000,000 posts.

After I select "run", the browser just waits for about 30 secs and returns the following error.
Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, email@mydomain.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

The URL is:
admin.php?cron/cemzoo_rebuild_sitemap/run&_xfToken=2%2C1333995425%2Cc78697e1ddf6067b43efeg5tre832f4a1de2019d

Any idea on how to get this to work? A sitemap is vital.

Thanks.

I'm getting this same error after about 37 sitemap.threads.x.xml.gz files are created. Nothing is in the error logs.

The Internal Server error .. looked in server logs directly rather than admin--> Tools in XF admin

I noticed that the "sitemap.threads.pags.xml.gz" was the failure point. So I went into the index.php file and ripped out the if statements for the members, pages, etc .. and left in the forums and threads.

Lines 74-85 were removed from index.php

Code:
        if ($this->enabledOptions['members'])
        {
            $this->generateMembers();
        }
        if ($this->enabledOptions['forumsPagination'])
        {
            $this->generateForumsPagination();
        }
        if ($this->enabledOptions['threadsPagination'])
        {
            $this->generateThreadsPagination();
        }

The cron job ran like a beauty !

Thank you for developing this awesomeness. :notworthy:

Update:

Then I see the freakin options in the admin for unchecking pages and members .. so I put back a good copy of the index file .. uncheck pages / members .. and the cron job ran like it should ...

Guess that must mean the pages area is the issue. :)

We had exactly the same Internal Server Error on our board which has 3,200,000 posts.

The job was simply too much for the XF cron job to handle.

We now use the CLI feature that was mentioned and it is successful every day and we have everything selected in the options.

This add-on truly is invaluable for any board.

The only thing I can see wrong (as such) is that it only works with default XenForo stuff.

How would one go about producing a sitemap containing other add-ons such as XenCarta wiki pages, or XenPorta article pages? They probably get crawled by Google etc. anyway due to the links to these pages in the sitemap but maybe it's just better if they're site mapped as well?

I am keep getting this error:

Code:
Server Error Log
Error Info
ErrorException: file_get_contents(/home/user/public_html/data/sitemaps/index.xml) [<a href='function.file-get-contents'>function.file-get-contents</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory - library/EWRutiles/ControllerPublic/Sitemap.php:8
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 5:29 AM
Stack Trace

#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handlePhpError('/home/user/pu...')
#1 /home/user/public_html/library/EWRutiles/ControllerPublic/Sitemap.php(8): file_get_contents()
#2 /home/user/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(310): EWRutiles_ControllerPublic_Sitemap->actionIndex(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#3 /home/user/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch()
#4 /home/user/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#5 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(37) "http://www.domain.com/sitemap.xml"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

woops !! sorry, Coz I was using your addon to generate sitemaps. I think maybe its from another addon that also have sitemap feature that I m not using.
Thanks though :)
EWRutiles is XenUtiles from Jaxel.

That's what's generating those errors!

Top Bottom