XML Sitemap for XenForo 1.3 [Not needed, included in 1.4]

I've got the same thing too but on forum.pags.3
I uploaded a new version that should take care of the empty sitemaps. While that should not affect the crawling and discoverability of the pages, it might be a little annoying to see the warning in webmaster tools.
When there are no pages for either forums or threads, that particular sitemap will not be generated.

Hello. I am using Sitemap for Xenforo (cemzoo_sitemap). It seems to work OK, the only problem is that it's already using up more than 100MB of my disk space and creates daily .gz files. I already have close to 10k files in under 2 weeks of use. Here is how some of it looks:

sitemap.forums.pags.18980.xml.gz
sitemap.forums.pags.18981.xml.gz
sitemap.forums.pags.18982.xml.gz

etc.

I actually don't have 10k posts (wished :D).

Is there a bug or am I again 'smart' to have set it up badly.
Thank you in advance for any ideas

Problem here version of XF 1.2 and Sitemap 1.1.2d

Server Error

mysqli_stmt::fetch(): (HY000/2053): Attempt to read a row while there is no result set associated with the statement
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
  2. mysqli_stmt->fetch() in Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php at line 276
  3. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->fetch() in XfAddOns/Sitemap/Helper/Thread.php at line 62
  4. XfAddOns_Sitemap_Helper_Thread->generate() in XfAddOns/Sitemap/Index.php at line 199
  5. XfAddOns_Sitemap_Index->generateThreads() in XfAddOns/Sitemap/Index.php at line 72
  6. XfAddOns_Sitemap_Index->generate() in XfAddOns/Sitemap/CronEntry/RebuildSitemap.php at line 30
  7. XfAddOns_Sitemap_CronEntry_RebuildSitemap::run()
  8. call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/Cron.php at line 356
  9. XenForo_Model_Cron->runEntry() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Cron.php at line 204
  10. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Cron->actionRun() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  11. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  12. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/xxxxxxxxxx.net/htdocs/forum/admin.php at line 13

I uploaded a new version that should take care of the empty sitemaps. While that should not affect the crawling and discoverability of the pages, it might be a little annoying to see the warning in webmaster tools.
When there are no pages for either forums or threads, that particular sitemap will not be generated.

Thanks :) - Installed and re-ran. Will let you know if anything comes back from google :)

Dave.

Hello. I am using Sitemap for Xenforo (cemzoo_sitemap). It seems to work OK, the only problem is that it's already using up more than 100MB of my disk space and creates daily .gz files. I already have close to 10k files in under 2 weeks of use. Here is how some of it looks:

sitemap.forums.pags.18980.xml.gz
sitemap.forums.pags.18981.xml.gz
sitemap.forums.pags.18982.xml.gz

etc.

I actually don't have 10k posts (wished :D).

Is there a bug or am I again 'smart' to have set it up badly.
Thank you in advance for any ideas
There was a bug with the forum pagination looping, if you update to the latest version that should be solved

I recommend deleting everything in your sitemap directory. It gets recreated anyway.

I get the following showing up in my server error logs when trying to create the sitemap:

Exception: Sitemap has been generated - library/XfAddOns/Sitemap/Index.php:99
Generated By: Unknown Account, A moment ago

Stack trace
#0 /kunden/262038_13407/wildstar/library/XfAddOns/Sitemap/CronEntry/RebuildSitemap.php(30): XfAddOns_Sitemap_Index->generate()
#1 /kunden/262038_13407/wildstar/library/XenForo/Model/Cron.php(356): XfAddOns_Sitemap_CronEntry_RebuildSitemap::run(Array)
#2 /kunden/262038_13407/wildstar/library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Cron.php(204): XenForo_Model_Cron->runEntry(Array, Array)
#3 /kunden/262038_13407/wildstar/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(310): XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Cron->actionRun(Array)
#4 /kunden/262038_13407/wildstar/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch()
#5 /kunden/262038_13407/wildstar/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#6 {main}

Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(133) "http://wildstaronline.de/admin.php?...4960,b675c4f8260fc98157c5af2d6cf6c4bf557a4f59"
["_GET"] => array(2) {
["cron/cemzoo_rebuild_sitemap/run"] => string(0) ""
["_xfToken"] => string(53) "1,1330004960,b675c4f8260fc98157c5af2d6cf6c4bf557a4f59"
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Can anyone read anything into that? Thanks!

Top Bottom