[XI] Blog [Paid] [Deleted]

Xenfluence is down. I wanted to look at the demo. Can someone show me a demo of their blog?

I'm trying to remember if XI Blog has star ratings or not and do these star ratings show up in google search results?
I've taken care of it, it should be online shortly.

I use XenForo's default rating template, but I don't know if the change for google search results was automatically included with that. I'll look into that.

Reactions: DRE
Does this upcoming widget have an attachment slider and do you plan on making or releasing it any time in the next month or so?

Does this upcoming widget have an attachment slider and do you plan on making or releasing it any time in the next month or so?
For the sidebar? It could include thumbnails, that's not an impossibility.

I am getting a recent features slider made for XI Blogs that will also include threads. I'm not sure if that is the same as the one @Forsaken mentioned but I can't wait any longer.
http://xenforo.com/community/threads/bd-widget-recentfeatures-slider-for-xi-blogs-threads.56594/

The one I mentioned will work for any content promoted to the Portal when it is released publicly. We're not sure when it'll be public as AzzidReign, who financed it, wants to have a period of exclusivity for himself and people who are helping with planning/testing.

How to remove the fade effect of blogs that are unread? I'd rather it just look normal.

Privacy settings in XI Blogs do not work at all. Also cannot create a new separate blog.

K I can create a separate blog now but that's only because I forgot how earlier since it's been awhile since I tried the demo. It is not intuitive at all to click that tiny link that says "create new blog" near the bottom middle while creating an entry.

Privacy settings for new blogs and new entries do not work.

Trying to set the privacy settings for old blogs do not work either.

There are no privacy settings while editing an old entry.

I am trying to upgrade the blog to Beta 4.

But I get this error, when attempting to import the xml file.

"The specified add-on does not match the add-on you chose to upgrade."

Never mind, I re uploaded the files again and it worked. Just a question, what is the "Core" addon part?

Last edited:
I am trying to upgrade the blog to Beta 4.

But I get this error, when attempting to import the xml file.

"The specified add-on does not match the add-on you chose to upgrade."

Never mind, I re uploaded the files again and it worked. Just a question, what is the "Core" addon part?
Hey are you able to make blogs and blog entries private like "members only" and "people you follow only" or "people who follow you"?

The Core add-on is a basis framework for XI products to allow reusable code between add-ons. Upgrades & Installs are handled in the background and you don't need to deal with it directly.

@King Kovifor XI Blog 1.0.0 but now all of my member blogs have vanished...

@DRE I have to say they added a lot of neat features, still taking a look at the features. I'll update you soon on this.

The format has changed between 1.0.0 and 1.1.0 and you will need to import them:
http://xenfluence.com/threads/blog-1-1-0-beta-2-released.150/

I get this error when I clicked import.

Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry '1' for key 1

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XI/Blog/ControllerAdmin/BlogImport.php at line 73
  4. XI_Blog_ControllerAdmin_BlogImport->actionImport() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
  5. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  6. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/vhosts/fairytailbase.com/subdomains/testxF/httpdocs/admin.php at line 13
@DRE it does seem to have permissions:

Screen Shot 2013-08-08 at 2.31.33 PM.webp

Top Bottom