xfUser+ [Deleted]

If I install it with The Add-on installer, I get the error above. Have uploaded the files manually, went to install .xml and get " Error. Please enter a valid callback method".

Yeah that weird... I looked at his install file and it's the correct callback method too O.o
I have a fairly new license and the xfShop has never been installed on my forum. I got all excited and now I'm sad lol
There's nothing in the database for the add-on either. I'm stumped :P

Any sort of news on when other currency systems like bdbank or credits will be supported?

When reading the thread people want other currency mods to be supported but when I look in the screenshot it seems like that support is already there.

Any sort of news on when other currency systems like bdbank or credits will be supported?

When reading the thread people want other currency mods to be supported but when I look in the screenshot it seems like that support is already there.

yes apparently it does now, if you can get the damn thing installed :D

Give me 24 hours to have a fix. I'm going to do test installs with the Add-On Installer and see if I can't get this whole situation taken care of.

Also why does the zip file give errors when extracting.

that is definitely wrong for a start. there shouldnt be any error in the zip file.

sort it out please

Also why does the zip file give errors when extracting.

that is definitely wrong for a start. there shouldnt be any error in the zip file.

sort it out please
I have no issues like that. I would check your zip extractor your using.

I'll have Chris Deeming look into it since Add-On Installer is his baby.

I bypassed the version check and was able to semi install this. theoretically i do not think that should have been necessary. however phrases were not properly installed....
I decided to sit on my hands and wait lol

Well that helps narrow down the issue. My versioning is the issue. I'll have to redo it so I'll have an update out tonight, Monday.

Top Bottom