xfUser+ [Deleted]

6:33 AM update: Found another error in which images don't display in signature if allowed or set by the user to display. I am getting some sleep and looking deeper in the code.

3:46 AM Update: I have decided to rewrite the post display of images to be with the user info and have a mini view of images with a link to them directly in the shop.

Uninstalled the old version, but now when trying to install the new version, it is telling me it is already installed?

Uninstalled the old version, but now when trying to install the new version, it is telling me it is already installed?
Yeah that is left overs from the old version. That is why I had to do this rewrite. The problem lies in the xf_addon table, you would have to go in there and drop xshop. If that doesn't fix it then I'll have to add some extra lines to the install file to help prevent this further.

Yeah that is left overs from the old version. That is why I had to do this rewrite. The problem lies in the xf_addon table, you would have to go in there and drop xshop. If that doesn't fix it then I'll have to add some extra lines to the install file to help prevent this further.

yeah... I can't get that to work.

Just came back to this thread, I didn't try out the last release after reading that you will update it again tonight, I will just wait for that.

Thanks for your efforts.

Top Bottom