xfUser+ [Deleted]

Change to come: As I have noticed that my Paypal purchasing of points is a lost cause due in part to use the user upgrades you have to set your Paypal IPN therefore my feature won't work. However that is not preventing me from trying, I am looking at integrating with the User Upgrade system so points can be sold using it instead. Here is what is going to change.

xfPoints
- Paypal removed
- Tie into user upgrade system (slower and later release)
- Member to member donations
- Member transaction page as long as xfPoints is used with xfUser+ and xfShop
- Cleaning up the code more
- Finding more methods to earn points
- Bank to store points for later use

xfShop v1 (xfUser+ v1)
- Renamed to xfUser+
- Usergroup upgrades, title upgrades, etc
- Image shop if enabled
- Can use any point system
- Rewrite of templates for better load on XF and xfMobile (Mobile style in the works for XF)

xfShop v2
- Physical goods shop only
- Using cart system can pay through Paypal since all orders get emailed to seller
- Categories
- Optional point calculation if users can purchase items with points

Now this is not a full list but an in process list. Look for xfPoints v2 within a week minus purchasable points. xfUser+ is a 2 to 3 week release followed shortly by xfShop v2. These are estimates and in no way do they reflect the true expected time of release.

When trying to remove inventory from a user's inventory, I receive this error:

2CLdm

Yes I am aware of that error, it is something that has to be solved with an update which I'm working on.

xfShop v1 (xfUser+ v1)
- Renamed to xfUser+
- Usergroup upgrades, title upgrades, etc
- Image shop if enabled
- Can use any point system
- Rewrite of templates for better load on XF and xfMobile (Mobile style in the works for XF)

Any idea when you xfShop v1 will be ready?
I really want to use this but need the ability to use any point system.

Thanks for your work and superb addons.

Any idea when you xfShop v1 will be ready?
I really want to use this but need the ability to use any point system.

Thanks for your work and superb addons.
I'm working on the update now, this will only be an update to use any point system and fix the install error. I am trying to get this ready for release late tonight.

v1.0.1 will change to xfUser+ but I decided since this is going free to allow the shop to start over with a new name then it should start with v1.

I'm working on the update now, this will only be an update to use any point system and fix the install error. I am trying to get this ready for release late tonight.

v1.0.1 will change to xfUser+ but I decided since this is going free to allow the shop to start over with a new name then it should start with v1.
Any Update?

Still working on it, had a death in the family so I'm behind. Looking at tomorrow possibly. Still have to allow the use of any point system and clean up the columns I added without realizing I could use the sidebar. Don't worry though, everyone will be very happy with this update if not because it works but because they can use any point system.

Still working on it, had a death in the family so I'm behind. Looking at tomorrow possibly. Still have to allow the use of any point system and clean up the columns I added without realizing I could use the sidebar. Don't worry though, everyone will be very happy with this update if not because it works but because they can use any point system.
Condolences. Take your time. Looking forward to it.

Condolences. Take your time. Looking forward to it.
It was my wife's aunt, none the less still painful but I just have to take breaks to console her but almost finished now. Have the frontend all updated, now have to update one last thing and implement the new point settings then all done with this update.

Got home last night and was too tired to work on anything so I'm a day behind right now. Hoping to have it ready tonight if not by tomorrow morning.

Here is a 4 AM update, found an error while working on making sure things work before converting to a multiple points system. Not picking up the currency field of the user table but working on the fix.

Top Bottom