xfUser+ [Deleted]

Wow that is so weird. And your all using the Add-On Installer? If your not using it then check your xf_addon for xshop or xfshop and if either one exists report back here which one.

Wow that is so weird. And your all using the Add-On Installer? If your not using it then check your xf_addon for xshop or xfshop and if either one exists report back here which one.
I am not using addon installer and In my xf_addon table I don't have either of those. I am still getting the "Please enter a valid callback method."

Try bumping it up to 1.0.2 as the files I am downloading are the exact same as the old ones, hence the errors.

I suspect this is the same for everyone.

I'm not using add-on installer and I do not have any record of xfshop or xfuser in my add-ons.
I'm really not sure why it's not installing! The callback is correct. I left the installShop() blank and it ran through, but again the phrases were not installed... *too confusing for me*.

The addon is reading the version number and such so it may be in the phrases. I'll double check phrases.

I am scratching my head on this one. I can't get it to install at all so I may have to redo the entire mod to use xfUser+ dropping xfShop until I have the cart version ready. It will take me a couple of days to get this all done, hopefully I'll have it done sooner.

Mythotical updated xfUser+ with a new update entry:

Full change

I have fully changed this over to xfUser+ as I figured that was causing the error having the XML as xfShop and the zip and everything else as xfUser+ so I just did a test install on a new XF install with Add-On Installer only, works flawlessly. So by that I can only assume that everything will work whether you use the installer or manual. I am also going to have a delete file added on the next release which will allow an admin to run the file once to remove all xfShop and xShop stuff.

Read the rest of this update entry...

It seems to have installed without issue, I will have a more indepth scout around later!

Thanks for the wonderful support on behalf of all of us with issues!

EDIT: When clicking the Admin CP tab at the top I get:
A controller for the route path xfuserplus/ was not found.

Code:
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Table '****.xfuserplus_stock' doesn't exist - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
Generated By: , 1 minute ago

Stack Trace
#0 /home/*****/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('?            SE...')
#1 /home/*****/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), '?            SE...')
#2 /home/*****/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('?            SE...')
#3 /home/*****/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(734): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('?            SE...', Array)
#4 /home/*****/public_html/library/xfUserPlus/Model/Stock.php(89): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchAll('?            SE...', Array)
#5 /home/*****/public_html/library/xfUserPlus/Model/Post.php(17): xfUserPlus_Model_Stock->getUserStockByPostUser(2)
#6 /home/*****/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(94): xfUserPlus_Model_Post->preparePost(Array, Array, Array, Array)
#7 /home/*****/public_html/library/EWRporta/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(9): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex()
#8 /home/*****/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(310): EWRporta_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex()
#9 /home/*****/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#10 /home/*****/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#11 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(50) "http://*****.com/threads/no-more-skyrim-dlc.917/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Top Bottom