xfUser+ [Deleted]

I thought cosmetic was like sparkling/coloured usernames etc

eg members could buy image items and also upgrades to how their usernames looked

That could be defined as comestic as well, but for this add-on I don't think it can do that yet.
Cosmetic is for 'looks' and you're simply using images for 'looks' right now.

Unless he has some awesome feature hidden from me >____<

ok, it would have been great to have the option of creating items with different css styling though :(

Thought thats what this did, especially as the v.1.5 version says you will be able to gift cosmetics

from the first post.

Future Features v1.5.0
  • Gift images
  • Gift cosmetics
  • Cosmetic upgrades such as Username color, usergroup change, etc
  • New display of images either in post or member info
  • Transaction tracking with a set cleanup of 30, 45, 60, 90, or 120 days
  • Trophy's
  • Selling items back to shop
  • Selling items to other members for a cheaper price

lol some how missed that :), though still makes the title a little misleading as they wont be added until later in the summer

lol some how missed that :), though still makes the title a little misleading as they wont be added until later in the summer
Not misleading that just means all cosmetics will be in there before the end of summer. v1.1 will have the first set which I'm aiming at a 2 to 3 week release. Want to test and make sure my theories work. Plus have to get xfPoints updated before hand.

Not misleading that just means all cosmetics will be in there before the end of summer. v1.1 will have the first set which I'm aiming at a 2 to 3 week release. Want to test and make sure my theories work. Plus have to get xfPoints updated before hand.

Great thanks for the info, good to know you will be releasing it in stages and not having to wait for one great big release.

Just one quick question. How will cosmetics work Will we have the ability to create different items using a CSS styling box like the one in usergroup options or will they be pre defined

That is the beauty, I have come up with a way that you can add new cosmetics and choose the color you wish either through CSS custom box or preset drop down with colors. This is something that will alter how cosmetics are looked at and how they are handled.

That is the beauty, I have come up with a way that you can add new cosmetics and choose the color you wish either through CSS custom box or preset drop down with colors. This is something that will alter how cosmetics are looked at and how they are handled.

Can't wait

Your just teasing us now :D

Can I suggest an admin cp option of globally turning off the ability to show items in the postbit.

Nevermind, I am blind!

Edit. it doesn't actually work. disabling " Enable postbit display" does nothing.

Can I suggest an admin cp option of globally turning off the ability to show items in the postbit.

Nevermind, I am blind!

Edit. it doesn't actually work. disabling " Enable postbit display" does nothing.
Which means I probably removed the code by accident. I'll have it readded sometime tonight.

Clicking the my items link which leads to account/shop displays nothing.

Just a blank page as far as no content. Just the header, footer, and the basic theme.

Clicking the my items link which leads to account/shop displays nothing.

Just a blank page as far as no content. Just the header, footer, and the basic theme.

You have to purchase items first then they will display in that page. Not sure why it isn't showing a message that no items have been purchased.
Also, notification on purchase isn't working.
Yes I know it isn't implemented until 1.1

Looks like I'm getting the same error with BD Bank.

James
You did not fully update the files then as I have released the fix for this in 1.0.4b

You have to purchase items first then they will display in that page. Not sure why it isn't showing a message that no items have been purchased.

Yes I know it isn't implemented until 1.1
I have items. it isn't working at all.

and damn. Anyway you can bump that start conversation on purchase quicker? would be awesome!

Top Bottom