xfUser+ [Deleted]

I have items. it isn't working at all.

and damn. Anyway you can bump that start conversation on purchase quicker? would be awesome!
Sorry but until I'm sure all features of the current version are working I really don't want to add any drastic features. So far you have reported the last of the errors, hopefully there are no more.

Sorry but until I'm sure all features of the current version are working I really don't want to add any drastic features. So far you have reported the last of the errors, hopefully there are no more.
Damnit. I will have to do it myself then.

No worries. Thanks for fixing the issues though!

Just a friendly note though, if a feature isn't in yet, I suggest not displaying it in the admin options. Maybe it display on in dev mode if you have too, saves people getting annoyed.

Damnit. I will have to do it myself then.

No worries. Thanks for fixing the issues though!

Just a friendly note though, if a feature isn't in yet, I suggest not displaying it in the admin options. Maybe it display on in dev mode if you have too, saves people getting annoyed.
It displays so those who use it know the feature is coming. It is how I code and how I will always code. Sorry but you add it yourself then you run a risk of my update breaking your stuff and not knowing for sure whether it is your edit that breaks or mine. So I do not suggest doing it yourself, you will be adding something at your own risk.

It displays so those who use it know the feature is coming. It is how I code and how I will always code. Sorry but you add it yourself then you run a risk of my update breaking your stuff and not knowing for sure whether it is your edit that breaks or mine. So I do not suggest doing it yourself, you will be adding something at your own risk.
I wasn't meaning to be down or anything. I will add it in such a way that you won't break it unless you change drastic things. Shouldn't be hard for me to keep up with.

The reason I am mentioning not showing is. is the way I designed to use it involved that feature and without it, the feature doesn't work for our needs without a long winded process between members and myself. But yeah, thanks for keeping up to date and finding time to update this while you're busy with real life things too!!

I wasn't meaning to be down or anything. I will add it in such a way that you won't break it unless you change drastic things. Shouldn't be hard for me to keep up with.

The reason I am mentioning not showing is. is the way I designed to use it involved that feature and without it, the feature doesn't work for our needs without a long winded process between members and myself. But yeah, thanks for keeping up to date and finding time to update this while you're busy with real life things too!!
Like I said, if there are no more errors reported between now and tomorrow I can start on v1.1 as xfPoints is nearly completed so I can finally start finishing up my site while updating this mod.

Thanks for this mate - well and truly appreciate it.
Am looking forward to your site launching am hoping to get in on some of the freebie giveaways for my site :D

WTF dude why didn't you just put shop or market in the name? I didn't even know what this was until someone linked me. You marketing this wrong, change the name please!

WTF dude why didn't you just put shop or market in the name? I didn't even know what this was until someone linked me. You marketing this wrong, change the name please!
Why would I change the name when I intend to release a shop for physical goods? I had a lot of inner debate over the renaming and feel that changing it back will not benefit anyone especially when this mod is nothing more than an image shop and usergroup cosmetic shop.

Why would I change the name when I intend to release a shop for physical goods? I had a lot of inner debate over the renaming and feel that changing it back will not benefit anyone especially when this mod is nothing more than an image shop and usergroup cosmetic shop.
Well said Mythotical - who cares what its named its what it does that really matters.

As William Shakespeare said in Romeo and Juliet:
"What's in a name? That we shall call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet;"

^^ For the younger audiences that means that no matter what you call something it is what it is. To translate the above in leymans terms - if you called a Rose by any other name it will still smell as good.

So back on topic well done Mythotical I will be installing this on my new venture - and as I previously said I continue to check your site for the launch and freebies :D

Well said Mythotical - who cares what its named its what it does that really matters.

As William Shakespeare said in Romeo and Juliet:
"What's in a name? That we shall call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet;"

^^ For the younger audiences that means that no matter what you call something it is what it is. To translate the above in leymans terms - if you called a Rose by any other name it will still smell as good.

So back on topic well done Mythotical I will be installing this on my new venture - and as I previously said I continue to check your site for the launch and freebies :D
Yeah slowly working on getting xfPortal updated for the site so things look much better and a license verification system in place, that is taking the longest time.

Hi,

added some football badges for members to purchase to show their fav team, but it doesn't show full size in a couple of places. I have noticed in the members profile where they can choose to show it in postbit or not and in the item tab that other users can view i their profile like in the picture

2z9e8hl.jpg

added this as an example the image is probably little bigger than I want to use, but for the display shown above image would need to be tiny to show full image

Question:

Is there a way for items purchased to show up on a "My Stuff" tab on a member's profile page instead of under their avatar. My idea is to create football cards which members could purchase and collect. Clicking on a thumbnail of the card would show a window with it at full size.

Hi,

added some football badges for members to purchase to show their fav team, but it doesn't show full size in a couple of places. I have noticed in the members profile where they can choose to show it in postbit or not and in the item tab that other users can view i their profile like in the picture

2z9e8hl.jpg

added this as an example the image is probably little bigger than I want to use, but for the display shown above image would need to be tiny to show full image
That is something I have tried to work on. I'll probably have to redo the layout to use tables instead of CSS. I'll get an update out sometime this week.

Question:

Is there a way for items purchased to show up on a "My Stuff" tab on a member's profile page instead of under their avatar. My idea is to create football cards which members could purchase and collect. Clicking on a thumbnail of the card would show a window with it at full size.
I could probably do a link under the avatar that does an overlay with all images as thumbnails then each one opens to a new overlay that displays the full image. I'll include something at the sametime I release the update to change the full size view of images.

Top Bottom