xfUser+ [Deleted]

can they be split into categories. eg last time I had nfl helmets and premier league badges, misc items etc

User Stock view through accounts will have a similar layout. I may do things a bit different with colors but not sure just yet since I have style properties in place already.

Looking forwards to this my forum really needs it.

Also will it be possible for members to buy items as gifts for other members.

Edit: oops just read overview that gifts will be a available. But it also says sell items to other members for less. How about allowing to sell items to other members for more.

I plan on having rare items which don't get stocked very often. Be good if members could profit by having such items

Looking forwards to this my forum really needs it.

Also will it be possible for members to buy items as gifts for other members.

Edit: oops just read overview that gifts will be a available. But it also says sell items to other members for less. How about allowing to sell items to other members for more.

I plan on having rare items which don't get stocked very often. Be good if members could profit by having such items
I can do that. Just need to know whether you want a default amount for rare or let the user set the amount for the item?

I mean let the user sell an item he has purchased for any amount he likes even if its mote than he payed for it

There is no time frame right now. I am working on v2.0 right now though. Yes it will support XF 1.2+ and it will remain Free.

As of this post the overall of the layout and display is nearly complete. This is my second to last post in this discussion after my last post I will have xfUser+ removed and xfImage v2.0 will get released.

any news 48 hours later?
patience-yoda.jpg

:)

Sorry, stuff came up that slowed my progress. I'm back at looking to finish this up within the next 48 hours.

It is now official, xfImage release in 48 hours no matter the state of features such as if a feature is missing.

Top Bottom