XFtoWP - XenForo to WordPress integration

XFtoWP - XenForo to WordPress integration [Paid] 1.5.5

No permission to buy ($79.00)
By any change it's reversed compatible already? So when you register on Xenforo you automatically signed up on the WP site?
No, that's not a high priority on our roadmap. We are working on the previously mentioned bulk processor tool, which will sync existing XF users to WP.

you mean "Get latest forum data", right? Thats the name of the button I have.
If so, yes I refreshed multiple times, still no luck. What should I do at this point?
I took a closer look and realized where the issue may be. Have you also added Forum IDs to WP admin > XF > Setup > Forums? Once you enter the forum IDs, save, and click the "Get latest forum data" button again. From there you will see a list of those forums in the widget settings.

I took a closer look and realized where the issue may be. Have you also added Forum IDs to WP admin > XF > Setup > Forums? Once you enter the forum IDs, save, and click the "Get latest forum data" button again. From there you will see a list of those forums in the widget settings.
No, but I don't see where I should enter the IDs either, this is all I have on the set up screen:
Markup on 2021-09-14 at 04:45:20.png

Where am I to enter the IDs?

No, but I don't see where I should enter the IDs either, this is all I have on the set up screen:
View attachment 257249

Where am I to enter the IDs?
Enable the node:read API permission in XF, and refresh your forum data from WP again. Then you will see the setting to enter your forum IDs. Enter the ID's, save, and refresh forum data one last time, and the widget will work.

Enable the node:read API permission in XF, and refresh your forum data from WP again. Then you will see the setting to enter your forum IDs. Enter the ID's, save, and refresh forum data one last time, and the widget will work.
That works, it seems obvious now but I wouldn't have just guessed.
Now my widget can get Forums list, but how do I get latest posts?
Also, is there any way to get the SEO URL instead of the /community/forum/ID link?

Now I have to figure out how to translate the words in the widget
You can edit all strings in WP admin > XenForo > Edit Strings

and how to customize its CSS
Depends what you want to do. The markup is very flexible and descriptive, so doing a Right click > Inspect Element will help you a lot.

I installed the update 3 times and it's still asking to update.
My mistake, I forgot to update the XFWP_VERSION constant in the main plugin file. One last upgrade should do it, or just manually change line 18 of wp-content/plugins/XFWP/XFWP.php from 1.2 to 1.2.1.

You can edit all strings in WP admin > XenForo > Edit Strings
When I edit latest_posts_byline, the HTML is not processed and appears on the frontend as a result.
How do I solve this to prevent ahref code from appearing on the widget?

My mistake, I forgot to update the XFWP_VERSION constant in the main plugin file. One last upgrade should do it, or just manually change line 18 of wp-content/plugins/XFWP/XFWP.php from 1.2 to 1.2.1.
No worries, I reupdated, all fixed!

Hello I have a question: if I add or remove a user from an usergroup on XF side, WP will be aware of it?
example: I don't want that an user use woocommerce, can I use a XF usergroup or I need to disable on WP side?

I would like to manage all in one side, the XF side.

Hello I have a question: if I add or remove a user from an usergroup on XF side, WP will be aware of it?
example: I don't want that an user use woocommerce, can I use a XF usergroup or I need to disable on WP side?

I would like to manage all in one side, the XF side.
Hi @Kintaro, XFtoWP is a WordPress plugin so most of its actions occur when something is done on WordPress.

You can add/remove usergroups from a user on WP and they will sync over to XF, but not vice-versa.

A helpful tip: if the usergroup was added by a WP or WooCommerce action then you should also remove the usergroup from the WP side to ensure both user accounts get synced.

Top Bottom