• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

XFStop

Russ

Updated For 1.1 B2 XenForo Release

Updated For 1.0.4 XenForo Stable Release

Hello :) In the season of fall I've been toying with XenForo I've come up with this template. I hope you all like it!

I've attached the logo.psd as well even though it's nothing fancy :). The font that I used is linked inside the .txt file.

Updated 10/09/2011
  • Updated for 1.1 Beta 2
  • Corrected Sprites
You can view a demo of this skin on my clan's site
Demo
xfstopb2.webp

Attachments

Looks great :)...

Only thing I would change is the arrows on the avatar block to the other side.

Thank you guys for the kind words :) Ceri May I'm working on fixing that on the next little release of the template :), I'll post an updated version once I clean up the style a bit.

Thank you everyone :), I should have an updated version of the style out tonight, I looked over just a couple things initially, I'm off to work then I'll upload a new version tonight :)

Thank you everyone :), I should have an updated version of the style out tonight, I looked over just a couple things initially, I'm off to work then I'll upload a new version tonight :)

Great, will it include a fix for this problem (see attachment) or is it a problem on my end?

Attachments

• Naamloos2.webp
    Naamloos2.webp
    4.3 KB · Views: 288
Great, will it include a fix for this problem (see attachment) or is it a problem on my end?

moody what browser is there so I can take a look at it? I don't think i've made enough changes to do something of that nature haha, but I can help debug it. The fix is actually mainly color issues.

moody what browser is there so I can take a look at it? I don't think i've made enough changes to do something of that nature haha, but I can help debug it. The fix is actually mainly color issues.

tried with chrome, safari and firefox they display all the same.

I messed around with the navigation.css and the links are visible but still not like your demo site which looks alot better.

Did you install that portal mod using my theme?

Moody scratch that, you forgot to upload the xfstop in the styles directory :)

It uses 2 gradients that are in the xfstop folder, I plan on adding some more custom images down the road or else I would have kept it as the default images.

Top Bottom