• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

XFStop

This might seem like a daft question but have you edited the templates for the fluid style?

I just took a look and I couldn't see the code for the advert whereas I can with the fixed width style.

Quick question. I am using the template edits to add advertising. This can be seen in this thread.

But while that works fine in XFStop, for some reason they don't show in XFStop Fluid.

Any idea why?

Did you make sure to create the new templates on the fluid style? One option is once you have the fixed style running perfectly the way you want, export it, then import it replacing the fluid style. From there make the fluid change by going to:

Appearances -> Style Properties -> XF Stop Fluid -> Page width controller -> General

Make this the miscellaneous code:

Code:
width: 98%;
margin: 0 auto;

That's the only change between the fluid and the fixed.

I'll have to check to see. One thing that I've noticed is that sometimes the templates copy to all styles but that one. I think it's because it's the 2nd tier child style.

Got it. The templates were there, but I had attempted to set it up to not show if you were a certain User Group. It was fixed in all of them but that one. But now it is.

Sorry for the false alarm and thanks for the direction!

I think it finally broke with Beta 6. The following is a picture of the Quick Reply box at the bottom of threads.

Quick Edit.webp

Well after quite some time... updated this template. To upgrade simply upload new folder replacing old, and import the new XML file replacing the old. Make backups of everything first!

This update comes now with zero template edits, everything is done through the style properties, or extra.css.

Thanks all.

Hi Russ this is a lovely skin can i ask for a request if possible a logo to be named PS3 Modderz and a Flavicon same layout as yours just my sites title.

Hi Russ this is a lovely skin can i ask for a request if possible a logo to be named PS3 Modderz and a Flavicon same layout as yours just my sites title.

Working now(sort of :) ) when I get home I can get this for you. I'll also double check any outdated templates for the new 1.0.0 release. I made zero template edits in the template files except for extra so any outdated templates would be from your own edits(assuming you have the latest package)

Working now(sort of :) ) when I get home I can get this for you. I'll also double check any outdated templates for the new 1.0.0 release. I made zero template edits in the template files except for extra so any outdated templates you can safely revert them assuming you have no edits.
The skin seemed fine coming out of the new upgrade i dont have an edits, work so glad iv finished for the night look forward to seeing the logo later.
many thanks Russ

The skin seemed fine coming out of the new upgrade i dont have an edits, work so glad iv finished for the night look forward to seeing the logo later.
many thanks Russ

Shoot me a PC with your email proutie87, I'll email logo and psd :)

Updated for 1.0.0, I was missing a few images so just download the new xfstop1.0.0 version and replace all files(if you have any customizations past my default style you will need to reupload them.

Top Bottom