• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

XFStop

Did you install that portal mod using my theme?

Moody scratch that, you forgot to upload the xfstop in the styles directory :)

It uses 2 gradients that are in the xfstop folder, I plan on adding some more custom images down the road or else I would have kept it as the default images.

i have uploaded the folder in the styles directory, otherwise i would not have the forum icons right?

Or am i missing something? Thanks in advance :)

This is a nice color combination. Good job. Don't think moving the user info to the right was needed though :)

russ,

is the avatar pointing left now? thanks.

Avatar is fixed now with the new package :)
This is a nice color combination. Good job. Don't think moving the user info to the right was needed though :)
Ya as I stated they were small fixes but they didn't take up much extra room in the zip so oh well :)

New version updated with many color corrections, the style now looks exactly like

http://www.xfstop.com/

I only have 1 issue and that's that you don't have a link associated so I can give you credit for the style. I'd happily have a "Style created by Russ" with a link.

Just a heads up I'll be updating this style for Beta 2 when it rolls out :) Also I have some improvements I'll be rolling out with the Beta 2 version, also working on a stylish header as well! I'll make it usable for many different types of forums :)

I need to set to larger font for some areas, eg. the members info and navigation bar. Is ther any easy way to set to large font for all stylse?

I need to set to larger font for some areas, eg. the members info and navigation bar. Is ther any easy way to set to large font for all stylse?

For my particular style alot of the font sizes are hard coded. That is one of the things I hope to fix in the next release. Kier/Mike stated that some of the CSS functions didn't get coded fully so I just hard coded the font sizes on most areas.

For navigation font size on my style...

Apperance - > Search Templates -> find

Code:
.navTabs .navLink

The edit will be here:
Code:
.navTabs .navLink,
.navTabs .SplitCtrl
{
    /* basic */
    font-size: 11px;
    position: relative;
    display: inline-block;
    height: @headerTabHeight;
    line-height: @headerTabHeight;
    vertical-align: text-bottom;

text-align: center;

outline: 0 none;
}

As for the member info which section would you like to edit?

Should have the beta 2 fix for this style out this weekend. For the most part majority of its unaffected however minor things will be adjusted.

Top Bottom