• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

XFStarcraft - Upcoming style

Russ

Hello :), working on developing this style and it's coming along nicely coding wise! Just thought I'd give a teaser, I'm doing this for a buddy of mine. Design by a friend. This preview doesn't show the sidebar as I told my friend to do the general elements and I'll fill in the blanks while coding.

xfsc.webp

Colors are nice
Needs starcraft-like icons instead of that ugly lock

Header looks low quality
Background looks not very interesting, could improve

Colors are nice
Needs starcraft-like icons instead of that ugly lock

Header looks low quality
Background looks not very interesting, could improve

Thanks :), it's all low quality due how I saved the image, looks a much cleaner regularly though.

Thanks for the comments, and icons I will take a second look

I don't recognize that head being starcraft. Maybe pick some other more obvious characters?

This would be awesome if we could maybe modify the skin a lil bit to match any background. Maybe instead of this just being a Starcraft style, what about maybe a multi gaming style. That i can use for Modern Warfare 3 and Battlefield 3?

Very nice style as I'm a starcraft lover but don't play it, I play more World of Warcraft so I'm working on xenCraft or xenWarcraft haven't decided on a name for the style yet.

Top Bottom