Resource icon

XFServices.com | Social Sharing Sidebar 1.0.1

No permission to download
Can you remove the footer credit? If I had to put up with them on the 15 or 16 add-ons I use, our footers would be polluted with all sorts of extraneous content. If you must have a credit, don't put it at the right of the bottom nav bar please.

Can you remove the footer credit? If I had to put up with them on the 15 or 16 add-ons I use, our footers would be polluted with all sorts of extraneous content. If you must have a credit, don't put it at the right of the bottom nav bar please.
The credit isn't at the navbar.. it's at the footer? I create these add ons and release them free of charge. It takes time to create them and unfortunately as they say: "time is money". It's very inconspicuous right at the bottom of the forum. Your members aren't likely to see it, only people who will are those who look for it. (though I notice it's not the same color as the other footer links on your site. Add a css rule for .concealed to EXTRA.css if you want it to be the same color)

If you want to remove the credit you're welcome to purchase a branding free license from me. It doesn't expire and is only $10 (cheaper than most). I'll tell you how to remove the branding via a PM and I'll even let you remove it across all of your websites (as I notice you're using the add on on 3 sites.). If you want to remove the credit and can't pay, then you can't remove it without uninstalling the add-on. Sorry, and hope you understand.

Thanks for the question, hope I cleared some things up for you and anyone else interested. :)

.. If you must have a credit ..
If you want a customization like this but you don't want to credit the author for his hard work, or pay for the customization, or show a credit, or use is under it's current conditions, then how about you simply don't use it? Learn XenForo like Mikey did and do this yourself?

There's a difference between constructive feedback and talking down on someone for bothering to share what he has learned.

This plugin isn't showing up. I am certain that I installed it correctly. Is this plugin built for the latest XenForo version?

Thanks!

Top Bottom