• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[XFR] User Albums

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have installed this add-on. I thought I did everything as described in the first post, apparently something happened along the way.

I can create albums, add an images, all is fine. If I set the view to "public" and go to the home portal, or the forums, I get the "an unexpected database error occured". I can still access the rest of the site, just not the forum or home.

If I set the view to "private", I can go anywhere once again. Is it a permission I am messing up on?

I did PM the developer with this issue. We are on two completely different time zones, so it is hard for us to communicate and work this out. Has anyone else experienced this?

Chech if you have all tables. Those are:
  1. xfr_useralbum
  2. xfr_useralbum_album_view
  3. xfr_useralbum_image
  4. xfr_useralbum_image_comment
  5. xfr_useralbum_image_data
  6. xfr_useralbum_image_view

MltIXj.png

All there....

Is there anything in your XF error log?

Thank you. That actually made me look through it. I had added the Portal Module for this add-on, then removed all instances, and reinstalled the add-on. I had never disable the module once I reinstalled. It was giving the error, causing nothing to be displayed.... I removed that module, all works now.

I would prefer that, too, if I were to ever use this. 'User Albums' is nowhere near the main focus of my site, and thus should not be represented that way as a main tab.
Just to clarify, are you talkin about this tab

qqq.webp
or this

www.webp

If this all about the first tab, there is an option ACP to hide tab from the guests, you can edit the library/XfRu/UserAlbums/EventListener/Tab.php in this way and check that option in ACP to hide it from all users
PHP:
<?php
class XfRu_UserAlbums_EventListener_Tab
{
    public static function addTab(array &$extraTabs, $selected)
    {
        if (XfRu_UserAlbums_Permissions::canViewAlbums())
        {
            if (XenForo_Application::get('options')->XfRu_UA_hideMenuTabToGuests)
            {
                return;
            }
            $extraTabs['useralbums'] =array(
                'title' => new XenForo_Phrase('xfr_useralbums_user_albums'),
                'href' =>  XenForo_Link::buildPublicLink('useralbums'),
                'position' => 'middle',
                'selected' => ($selected == 'useralbums'),
                'linksTemplate' => 'xfr_useralbums_links',
            );
        }
    }
}

I would prefer that, too, if I were to ever use this. 'User Albums' is nowhere near the main focus of my site, and thus should not be represented that way as a main tab.

Perhaps a toggle-able option would be nice.

Pepelac,

While on a 960px forum width, adding more images to the lastest album images in the forum list, it just moves the content to the bottom line.. is it possible to adjust so we can add more imagens to show, let say at least 6-8 images without going to the next line? even if it means removing images borders when it gets to a certain amount of images, sorta like a light version or something.

While on a 960px forum width, adding more images to the lastest album images in the forum list, it just moves the content to the bottom line.. is it possible to adjust so we can add more imagens to show, let say at least 6-8 images without going to the next line? even if it means removing images borders when it gets to a certain amount of images, sorta like a light version or something.

I'll see. What about screenshot to illustrate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom