• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[XFR] User Albums

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is one of the best gallery add-ons I've ever used - words of thanks just don't say it other than 'brilliant'.

One quick question - when viewing the images in the lightbox they are reduced in size from the original; either I'm thick or really thick (lol) as I can't find where this size is set - I would prefer the images to be their original size (say 800 x 600 or 1024 x 768) unless they're massive.

Once again this is outstanding!

I would prefer the images to be their original size (say 800 x 600 or 1024 x 768) unless they're massive.

You can set maximum image height in the js/xfru/useralbums/imagebox.js file by editing line 21
Code:
var maxHeight = 500;

Or you can comment line 25 and images will be shown in original size.

It would be great if the "max albums setting" would be usergroup based.

Normal group => max 5 albums & max 30 pictures / album
Paying group1 => max 10 albums & max 100 pictures / album

Estás seguro que este ZIP es de esta modificación? Yo lo descargué y al parecer es de XenAtendo.
You're right. I've changed the file in the post. Sorry for the mistake and thanks for pointing.
Tienes razón. Ya he cambiado en el post el archivo. Perdón por el error y gracias por indicarlo

Salud2

Hi. Thanks for what looks like an awesome add-on.

I just installed this and set up my first album but when I try to upload an image i get the following error message...

The following error occurred:

You must upload at least one image.

...the problem is that I have uploaded an image but whenever I press save i get the above error. I have tried this with jpg and png files but neither works

Edit: Actually it does work if you switch off the Flash uploader but not with the flash uploader enabled

Hi Pepelac,

Thats great news! I can set you up a test ipb site with gallery so you can have a play around.

I've been using the User Albums since May and I love it and so do my designers but we have a need for something within it...

We've started running challenges and putting all the previews in a thread is confusing when people start quoting them and commenting on them. I need the ability to have an admin made album, with general user permissions where anyone can upload in that particular album so that comments are directly under the preview and not scattered thru the thread.

The current challenge is located here for an example of what I do NOT want next time to happen: http://www.scrappingyourmemories.co...memories-october-recipe-layout-challenge.109/

Please add a star ratings feature for the next update.
It would be great if the "max albums setting" would be usergroup based.

Normal group => max 5 albums & max 30 pictures / album
Paying group1 => max 10 albums & max 100 pictures / album
Both of these suggestions are great.

Ratings will allow for 'photo competitions' to happen and "Max Settings" allow for 'premium members' to have additional space/albums for their needs :D

Has anyone tried this mod on XenForo 1.1 beta 2? I'm having some problems when viewing a gallery. Can anyone confirm this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom