[XFA] XenProduct Manager Categories

[XFA] XenProduct Manager Categories [Paid] 2.1.0

No permission to buy (€2.80)
@XFA - We've just purchased this product and uploaded files to the correct directory.
Trying to install the add-on produces the following error though:
Error
The files associated with this add-on could not be found. Please upload them and try again.

How can I fix this please?
Using the latest release of Xenforo: XenForo 1.5.11
Thanks for your assistance.

J.

@XFA - We've just purchased this product and uploaded files to the correct directory.
Trying to install the add-on produces the following error though:

How can I fix this please?
Using the latest release of Xenforo: XenForo 1.5.11
Thanks for your assistance.

J.

Hi
I have forgot one dir
You need upload xPCat dir in library/XFA/

I Will fix archive ;)

Edit: Zip fixed :)

Okay - I'm trying to install this add-on by both uploading the file and inputing the file location.
Each time throughs a server error:

Server Error Log
Error Info
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Class 'XenProduct_Route_Prefix_Products' not found - library/XFA/xPCat/Extends/Route/Prefix/Products.php:12
Generated By: *** , A moment ago
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(46) "https://***.com/admin.php?add-ons/install"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["add-ons/install"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(3) {
["server_file"] => string(65) "/home/***/public_html/library/XFA/xPCat/addon-xfa_xP_cat.xml"
["_xfConfirm"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
}
}

Any idea how to fix this???

J.

Last edited:
This addon is an addition for this one => https://xenforo.com/community/resources/xen-product-manager.3569/

In overview you can read

Compatible XF Versions:
Additional Requirements:
Xen Product Manager > 1.2.x
Oh my. I was not at all aware of the requirements. I apparently skipped that part when reading the description. I assumed -- for some odd reason IDK -- that it was a way to manage categories in the Xenforo Resources Manager. I think I misread the title as XenForo Resources Manager Categories. I'm not sure that we are even interested in purchasing XenProduct Manager. Is there any way to get a refund for this purchase? I do not think we will be using it.

My apologies for the misunderstanding. But it would be awesome if you could refund the purchase price. Please let me know.
Thanks!

J.

Oh my. I was not at all aware of the requirements. I apparently skipped that part when reading the description. I assumed -- for some odd reason IDK -- that it was a way to manage categories in the Xenforo Resources Manager. I think I misread the title as XenForo Resources Manager Categories. I'm not sure that we are even interested in purchasing XenProduct Manager. Is there any way to get a refund for this purchase? I do not think we will be using it.

My apologies for the misunderstanding. But it would be awesome if you could refund the purchase price. Please let me know.
Thanks!

J.

Iam sorry but we cant refund for this reason
We only refund if addon has bug and if we cant fix it for any reason

Regards

Iam sorry but we cant refund for this reason
We only refund if addon has bug and if we cant fix it for any reason

Regards
Well - it did have a 'bug' of sorts that I reported and you resolved earlier.
Perhaps you can take that into consideration? Also - perhaps you should include a clickable link to XenProduct Manager in your actual description as to alleviate any confusion! At anyrate - I'd appreciate your kind consideration. It would be money wasted if you will not refund the purchase :(

J.

Top Bottom