[XFA] Tournament - XF2

[XFA] Tournament - XF2 [Paid] 3.5.3

No permission to buy (€40.00)
I can't recall but by looking at the code it seems so.
This is not what you experienced ?

Yes it's what I experienced... but you'd think if the users reported a different score you'd want the admin to be able to know so they can make a ruling on the score, rather than it just sitting there in limbo

Reactions: XFA
My other addons have FA icons in the nav bar, but this doesn't. Could you add one? Or how can I edit and add it myself?
1590189213299.webp

I think it's just a question of navbar configuration, you just need to go edit it and add the icon.

Have you requested it on our site ?

That's maybe something feasible, it's basically a ranking of user won tournament no ?

Yes.

Great! In a ladder competition (either single users or as teams), players are listed as if on the rungs of a ladder. The objective for a player is to reach the highest tier of the ladder.
It works through a series of challenges where you play games vs other users (or teams). You can challenge other teams within 1 tier of yourself. If you win, you will swap places with the team you beat (if you were below them in tier). If you lost (as the lower tier team), you cannot challenge them for X period of time.

Like this:
1595110894964.webp

I didn't understand it like that, gave you feedback on my site.
I don't clearly get it and this seems like something pretty complicated.

Top Bottom